Sign in to follow this  
Pottis

Underwear

77 members have voted

1. 1. Underwear ala oblivion style?

• Yes
    • No

So, real Life game? or Close to it they say.

You ever played oblivion? you could run around in underwear!

We want fully customisable characters, wearing underwear is something we need in this game.

Pros - you get speed boost, a good amount of it

Cons - 1 hit 1 kill.

Vote, and vote honestly, i know you all want it!

i know lets have a nude mod next that would be cool..no we don't need that stuff here. Now more clothing options would be anther thing but to just make the default clothing underwear is a big no for me. If you want to play house go check out second life  

• Like 3

As much as I loved Oblivion, and the 400+ hours I sunk into it, I'm going to go with  no on this one...

Aaaaaand the drunk suggestion thread award goes to Pottis.

• Like 1

And swimming trunks?

Only if they have dragons on them. DRAGONS.

i know lets have a nude mod next that would be cool..no we don't need that stuff here. Now more clothing options would be anther thing but to just make the default clothing underwear is a big no for me. If you want to play house go check out second life

Or half life. ;D

we dont have enough clothing articles to think of underwear.

Also, it already breaks my heart to see barefoot new players, throwing them out just in underwear would be a pretty cruel sight.

I am unsure what underwear would actually do for us whatsoever, it doesn't seem like anything to help gather players, nor does it seem like a vanity item or something that is a " rarely obtained item " so, sorry I have to give you a -1.

But thanks for the suggestion! :D

• Like 1

A chain cod piece sounds a bit too pinchy, and leather stockings aint my style. Gonna have to give it a -1.

Now that being said, if it were something like a wool padding made from sheep, that would need to be worn during winter time under your armor...this I could see, and would give a +1.

So then an animation could be added where a poof of feathers or wool comes out from under and opponents armor wherever you hit them? Would look pretty interesting I think.

Many games gained success on the basis that everyone can strip off the character because the game had its erotic undertones. Especially for players who play for the female gender who have a need to show sexy curves passersby or just for they satisfaction. I think after that Wurm character lost of their dignity.

I'd like the option to download this addon for them.

Rathgar - Newcomers without fear. Newcomer ran in normal rags, which could be down, or even could, for certain limit.

I know I have you this time Klaa, I swear you have posted that Octopus picture before, maybe different words but same picture.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, November 6, 2013 - Inappropriate link
Hidden by sunsvortex, November 6, 2013 - Inappropriate link

nowadays, sexy lingerie is a common underwear. as a female we should pay more attention to our inner beauty under the outer clothing.

www.wonder-beauty.com

Edited by xinmeili

Hmmmm was going to say no then realised this sight....

3oZ0C.png

.... could only be improved by seeing bare arse cheeks in a cheeky g-string disappear over the hill.  :P

• Like 4

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by KaiH, November 6, 2013 - quoted spambot (lol)
Hidden by KaiH, November 6, 2013 - quoted spambot (lol)

nowadays, sexy lingerie is a common underwear. as a female we should pay more attention to our inner beauty under the outer clothing.

www.wonder-beauty.com

Inner beauty has ###### all to do with sexy lingerie. It's actually the exact opposite of it. But nice try to slip in some adds there.

(PS thats hardly sexy, that looks like a ruffled pink diaper)

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1