Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Sold Please Close

Amish Paradise Market

The time has come for me to try and sell my beloved deed. The deed was once a thriving coastal market on the Celebration server south of Tap Dance. There is a huge dock for everyone in the area to be able to dock their boats and travel to their own deeds.

LBy3wod.jpg

More random pictures from the property

http://imgur.com/a/ksrnK#0

Deed includes a placed trader in a lockable building.

There is an off-deed mine that hasn't been fully prospected, but contains iron and tin for sure. The mountainside has been surfaced mined into a tree farm. You will find rows upon rows of every tree type for your wood chopping needs. The deed also contains a large grape farm, a winery with a underground wine storing cave. The bakery contains 13 ovens, for quick work of your cooking skills for leveling. There are several guest quarters on the property to start your own village. For those animal lovers, there is tons of breeding pens, as well as sales pens in the market to get you started right away! There is 4 fully built guard towers on the property corners to assure your saftey as you work.

I am leaving all materials where they sit in their storage containers as well as my tools, armor etc. There is far to much to even list!

This is a great starter deed, or for the vet player who is looking for a challenge! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Starting Bid : 50s (will entertain paypal offers)

Bid intervals: 1s

Auction Ends: 10/3/13 - 9PM CST

Snipe Protection: 1 hour

Seller reserves the right to cancel auction at any time, for any reason.

I am also selling rare boats, rare tools, and Amish Port Deed.

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 1

Yet again another name you wouldn't expect to see for sale. Good luck to you and happy bidding all. This is a well developed deed that's perfect for starting or relocating a village.

i love how different and unique the docks look.

Never seen docks like that anywhere, it's perfectly located and could become alive once again =)

• Like 1

Very nice, Ioved visiting the market when I lived on Celebration. Good luck wherever you go Anice :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it is hard posting it for sale. I have considered it several times, but always backed out. I will miss it for sure! :(

What a shame! Will you return to Wurm - or even stay and set up a new village?

I may be found here and there, but mostly just shutting down everything for now. Selling both deeds, and both priests

Snipe Protection and time has been added. Currently have a buyout offer in the works

Buyout offer made.. congrats to the new owner of both my deeds :)