demondan

Demondan's Travelling Merchant Ship

eAYvQoi.png

9qeDhtl.png

OvdRnyK.png

PsLBEBE.png

ZJxqYjl.png

6xemsSl.png

send me PM about the good you wish you purchase and i will give you an estimate of what it will cost you. 
Currently on Deli

Edited by demondan

Nice pleasant merchant. Good wares, good prices. Was a pleasure doing bussness.

• Like 1

Should totally stop by, I still have arrows you left behind at Port Benden. Held on to them this whooooollleee time because I thought you might need them back someday. :P

Good service, great prices.

I'll make a point of it to lure you to wild and raid your ship some time :)

• Like 1

how much for the long sword with 92 RT?

Edited by missDottie

So the LS with 80WoA, 43Nim, 79LT, 71 CoC is a bugged LS right? Is it possible to improve that Nim cast if I wanted to, seeing as either the Nim or the WoA shouldnt be on there?

well, either woa or nimb will work, not both of them together as zivirt tested on another item months ago. 

Ask baldeagle

great deals, super kind dude..massive assortment of things..thanks a bunch, nice to do business with

So the LS with 80WoA, 43Nim, 79LT, 71 CoC is a bugged LS right? Is it possible to improve that Nim cast if I wanted to, seeing as either the Nim or the WoA shouldnt be on there?

You'll need to dispel the woa to try and improve the nim, but the woa enchant may bug back again in the future. Though as Dan mentioned, it won't really achieve much.

Bought  the supreme chain boot, nice to talk with and sent the boot almost immediately :)

Great service!

Free bump, was nice to finally chat with an old enemy while not having to stare him down.  Great items at reasonable prices from a nice guy.  GL demon.

Thanks Nomad, it is really great to actually get to know those that you are the opposition of on a regular basis, only a few of your opposition wont talk to you, but many will welcome striking up a conversation, like yourself and many others. Thanks for the free bump! we'll talk again when we pass each other in our travels on freedom for sure. :)

i have purchased from this guy. prompt deliverly..very friendly..great prices..recommeded!!

• Like 1

how much for the 72 woa saw also how much for the huge axe with 62 coc?

Edited by ncraiders