Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

For Friends Of Joxia (Dec 26 1966 - Sept 10 2013)

I don't know what to say. I am not a writer nor a poet so bare with me......I have been struggling on how to inform the friends of Joxia that she has passed. Most of you do not know who she was but for the ones that did know her, she would want me to tell you that she will miss you all. After introducing her to Wurm she wouldn't stop talking about it. She really enjoyed chatting with you guys and really wanted to spend more time in game. However she could not do that due to an infection she got from a scrap on the leg when shaving. After 10 short years of my life with her I would like to thank you all for helping me put a smile on her face. Thank you.

I would like to thank Rolf and the dev team for creating a game that she really enjoyed playing. I always laughed whenever she yelp when a spider would sneak up on her. Please remember that your hard work does affect others and the people around them. The game helped her out through some hard times and I will always remember that. Thanks again.

Here is a pic of her father and brother recieving her to take back to her final resting place.

r1bwqv.jpg

e8spiw.jpg

• Like 2

Bless you and your family during this hard time and thank you for sharing this with us. I did not know her in-game but i do know what this game means to many of us and i will for sure keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers today..

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 7

Wurm is more than just a game to many players. I'm always happy to hear of how much it means to those people. Best wishes to you and the family.

• Like 2

please don't tell me it was Joxia, who had the deed with papajacks near rainbow bridge? i am very sorry for your loss no matter what. my sincere condolences to you and the family.

• Like 1

Thank you Hoof. Yes the same Joxia. Was going to resettle that area but she said she wanted the area where I dropped Olive Grove @. Just south of that area. When she was hospialized I just stopped playing.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. It always sad to hear someone pass, especially one involved in the same hobby or profession as your own, but time will heal any open wounds, no matter how severe. 

As with Hordern said, to many of us, Wurm is more than just a game. It's a lifestyle. Many of us know each other in real life, some having met before, and some having met through the game itself.

With that being said, I can't even begin to imagine the way you feel, but I can say with great confidence that she will be dearly missed and respectfully remembered as a member of the community and game. I wish the best for you, your family, and your friends.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1