Sign in to follow this  
Chiefo

4 Villagers Needing A Home :(

Me and a few friends have just started Wurm online, we understand how to play however we have no where to live :I

If anyone would like to hire us to live with them me and my friends will be happy to live with you. Reply the location of where you want us to be and when you are on.

Hello my name is Booskii in game and I own a deed on pristine I can welcome all four of you. Me deed is garden of shadows not far from blossom starring point we are costal backed into a forest.there are 9 members both payed and not payed. I offer food daft and housing. I only ask a few rules and some help to the village rather in coin or work the rest of the time is yours I ask tot if you are not payed you put 30 mins of engine time a say to village work other then that the only other thing is respect and common since to the rest of us.if this intrest you all send me a pm here Booskii

I have a village on Release called Reprieve.  It's located on the map on the inner sea on the middle eastern part of the server map, water front with a large mine with copper and Iron of all ql.  I am in an active alliance and I have had villagers in the village on and off.  At this time it's just me.  I am a blacksmith, miner, chainsmith, drover and mason.  I can pretty much take care of most tool needs you have and the site has an active breeding program with 5 trait horses and we have 4 speed treated foals on the way to being useful.  The site has been terraformed, but I may consider expanding the deed if we have more villagers.  It is currently 25x25.  I may stretch it east west and go 25x31ish as I need more space for my Horses.

I play on the east coast US and would love some company.  We have active neighbors and it's near good hunting grounds if that is your thing.

A couple rules:

Have fun.  You are not my minion, just share the fruits of your labor with the group.  

I hold all writs, in case you leave I need to have control of the buildings on deed.  If you build off deed there all yours.

The construction on the deed follows the current architectural theme. Materials, fence style etc...  If you have an idea lets talk about how we could incorporate it.  I am demoing some older areas and there is plenty of space to add some of your ideas.

I'll get you set up with a set of 30 ql tools and if you stay around for a bit and demonstrate your not just passing through it will get upgraded to 60ql tools and 50ql chain.  I may be at 60 ql chain by then. I will also provide a vent server if you join.

We could use carpenters, shipwrights, weapon smiths, leather workers priests etc... But just having a few players around would be great regardless of in game profession.

I'm travelling for work now but could schedule to meet you guys whenever and will be back on my normal schedule this Saturday.

PM me on the forums or message me in game to Sotogari from Saturday.

Thanks and welcome back to Wurm.

Sotogari

Claimed by Ursine, the 4 settlers have been claimed please don't reply anymore to this post thank you :)