Sign in to follow this  
BrQQQ

Mol-Rehan Elevation

Good group of people. I enjoy pvping against them. MR is well establish for any knew players looking to join.

Bumpin one minute after someone else bumps always +1

I was typing when you wer, you just got there first! :(

I was typing when you wer, you just got there first! :(

Just kiddin bro ;) i dunno why i keep bumpin u mre folks, but here is another one lol

Bump for MR. And who would be the crazy Australian lady ? /me points at Smejack

• Like 1

Two cool MRh players joined us! Don't wait, you can be the third cool MRh player to join us!

• Like 1

Normally I don't do this, but I'm handing out free fish today. Only today. Join Mol-Rehan Elevation now while this lasts

• Like 3

We're doing this new thing in village where we open the houses of all the people who are offline and a new player has 60 seconds to grab whatever he wants out of anyone's house. Join Mol-Rehan Elevation today if you want to be part of the fun

just kidding of course

• Like 2

Obviously everyone knows that The Eternal City of Magranon is superior to any other deed (except maybe D&D), but it is always worth checking out other deeds too, like the chancellor's deed.

Joined EC like 3 weeks ago. Good people. Would totally recommend to any MRH player.

• Like 3

[15:25:31] <> the recruitment thread is drowning

[15:25:57] <> need to bamp it

Normally I don't do this, but I'm handing out free fish today. Only today. Join Mol-Rehan Elevation now while this lasts

Only enough fish for one day? Wow, you need to go AFK more.

I try to avoid it now because of the lack of fishing skill gain and the really awful nature gains (get about 2 times more SD than nature), which means the supply is quite low now and people resorted to fishing their own fish for their HFC and taming needs.

Sad days in EC indeed

Certainly, can speak to me in game if you want on Daredevil (even if you are on Freedom or on another server)

Still space for new or old players looking for a well established village.

Two cool people from Independence joined us yesterday! Players from Freedom are always welcome!

• Like 1

I received word that JKe and KoS often devour puppies and kittens. Here in MRe, we believe cute little puppies and kittens do not deserve to be killed and eaten. If you agree with us, I strongly suggest avoiding JKe and KoS, and instead join us in MRe.

We also have a weekly 'cats vs dogs' debate and even though cats are actually much cooler, we still love them both, except that cats are still cuter and cooler in every way imaginable

We did a vote in alliance and the logs aren't very important but it was pretty obvious cats were liked more, followed by chinchillas, then followed by pigs, then followed by rats, then followed by dogs

• Like 2