Sign in to follow this  
BrQQQ

Mol-Rehan Elevation

Who

We are Mol-Rehan citizens on the Elevation server. Our kingdom consists out of a couple of villages and a capital where most people live. Most players here are in the American timezones, but we also have a lot of European players and one slightly crazy Australian lady.

For whom

You want to be part of a very active kingdom with a great community, stretching over Elevation and Desertion.

You want to be part of a kingdom to have a challenging experience in PvP. It is never too easy and never too hard.

You're here to play Wurm because it's fun, not to earn money to pay your electricity bills. 

You want to jump on a horse and go after our enemy every time you hear that some cat is in danger. 

Requirements

- You must have PvP'd at least a couple of times already or you must be an experienced Wurm player.

- You must use a premium account; we do not accept f2p accounts.

We do not have concrete activity requirements, but we may remove players from the village if they have been inactive without any reason for a month or more. We will assume you have left the game. It is never a problem if you let us know beforehand that you will be inactive for a long period of time.

It is recommended that you have a microphone, so you can communicate in our voicecomms. 

How to join

If you are interested in joining us, you can either post here in this thread or you can send me a PM on the forums (or IRC/Ingame if I'm online). Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

If you are already familiar with the villages on Elevation and prefer to join a specific village, you can ask the players there directly. Otherwise you can post here/pm me and I will ask them for you.

If you are not familiar with any villages, we will probably invite you to come over to our capital, which is right next to the starter deed, maybe 30 seconds of walking. Most of us live there.

Additional info

We have a couple of villages on Elevation, but only one that accepts most players.
Most new players will be invited to our capital, which is called "Castle Glittercrown", or sometimes referred to as "Eternal City of Magranon" (on the old Elevation server) or mostly just "EC". EC is in a good location where it is unlikely to be raided, but of course it's not impossible to be raided. Usually, the citizens will not have to worry about raids.

Mol-Rehan has an interesting history on Elevation. It has had a number of chancellors, the current one being chancellor Gary. Mol-Rehan was never the largest kingdom, but was always important in PvP. We fight and have fun. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. When we lose, we make sure we know what went wrong and how we can improve the next time. 

Mol-Rehan's god is Magranon. That means when Magranon spawns valrei creatures, they will be friendly to Mol-Rehan. You can also become a Champion of Magranon (but not a Champion of Fo/Vynora/Libila). You can still be a priest of any religion besides Libila. 

If you are wondering if anything on pvp server will cost you  in-game money, you will only need money to buy items from people outside our village or from traders. You will never pay anyone in our village for supplies. It is very possible to live your life on Elevation without spending any money.

• Like 11

Why do I get the feeling this thread is aimed at older people? ;)

Cool thread though, good luck! 

wow, I had my browser so that everything was 25% smaller by default, so the big font looked perfect in my settings... I'll fix that

• Like 3

Is there a 24 hour livecam of the village?

I was going to make a recruitment thread but it would have too many disclaimers on it, good work on this.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

Join now and get to experience the amusement and fun involving the likes of moonmoon, random imgur links you've seen before, cornchips, and the occasional song that makes you want to rip your ears off!

But wait, there's more!  Bring a friend and get free shipping and handling!

All yours for the one time easy payment of joining Mol Rehan today.

• Like 3

Are you a Freedom player? Are you interested in trying out PvP? Are you interested in joining Mol-Rehan on the Elevation server? 

If you can answer yes to all those questions, then I will offer to pay 2 months of premium for you, only for one person.

PM me if interested

sorry for stealing your idea Acerifle

• Like 4

On a small note they have raided at least one of there own kingdom deeds and robbed several of their own people(most recently 30ish hhs from a long standing deed), in my opinion there kingdom is shrinking due to the poor community and harassment of players ofc there are some really good people in mr whom i wish all the best to and hope they enjoy there game play.

This is relating to a small portion of the mre population. i won't name any names as to not break the rules this is all just my opinion and facts. i only say this as to encourage a healthier community and so we don't have more people quitting wurm from misinformed choices.

• Like 7

On a small note they have raided at least one of there own kingdom deeds and robbed several of their own people(most recently 30ish hhs from a long standing deed), in my opinion there kingdom is shrinking due to the poor community and harassment of players ofc there are some really good people in mr whom i wish all the best to and hope they enjoy there game play.

This is relating to a small portion of the mre population. i won't name any names as to not break the rules this is all just my opinion and facts. i only say this as to encourage a healthier community and so we don't have more people quitting wurm from misinformed choices.

Please don't slander a kingdom for no reason, especially when yours goes to methods such as converting a village to your kingdom and pretending it's still MR while remaining in the same alliance talking to us, then complaining when their horses are taken from their disbanded deed.  In case you're wondering, I let this 'long standing deed' remain even in alliance after this unfortunate matter and let them make their own decision on staying or leaving because in MR, we at least try to solve things in a civil matter.  And don't forget you even pretended to be a new player in MR, and stole stuff when you left.

Thanks for your concern Jock,

when someone is upset about anything and decides to leave, he will tell everyone his side of the story.

The new kingdom gets to hear the story on how this new recruit's old friends suddenly turned against him one day for absolutely no reason and he just couldn't stand it any longer.

Meanwhile, they conveniently leave out bits like "but before all that happened, I disagreed with everyone, suddenly left the alliance and then I decided to attack a structure that belonged to our own kingdom and we were explicitly told to not destroy this structure"

or

"literally everyone told me there was a huge misunderstanding, but I was unwilling to even talk about this so I left"

But I think this is a pointless discussion because neither you or any of us will admit to being a bad kingdom. I also think that it is not a good idea for one kingdom who is guilty of using low (by... I think everyone's standards) "tactics" to slander another kingdom for their actions.

you guys don't need to be so defensive and rectify my opinion that s just how i feel. i'm just sharing how the kingdom made me and many other feel so we left, and the "talking" never worked it was one way or get the hell out. i'm happy now playing mature adults i wish you all the best.

Edited by Jock
  • Like 1

You guys are amazing at making up stories. I payed for that deed and have been the mayor of that deed since the previous owners departure.(And got a war declaration on my deed for "housing" a player that was selling his account, what that player did isnt my responsiblity) That my friend and I didnt agree and he left and disbanded a deed i paid for is unfortunate, but it still dont make it right that "someone" MINED through the wall and took 28 of my horses. I had been logged out for one and a half day...

You can believe whatever you want, but I have done nothing but kept mr in high regard. It quite obvious that you dont do the same with the players in your kingdom.

If you can follow orders and obey to the letter MR is the kingdom for you, otherwise go elsewhere or stay on MRH.

• Like 3

True story.

• Like 1

I think it was pretty terrible that your horses were taken, but it was a misunderstanding because the area used to belong to a player who converted only a couple of days ago.

Smejack informed us about the horses, and that for whoever took them should return them right away. Before she mentioned that to us, she even told you that there must have been a really stupid misunderstanding.

It's really sad something like that happened, but I think it's even more sad that people refuse to talk about it and leave right away when other people were trying to solve this for you, and then you claim we don't value our players.

I won't continue to discuss this subject any more. I just thought it was a good idea for others to view this case in a different perspective than the one of the person who feels wronged by this kingdom. And of course to provide insight to the claims of that we rob our own people (because clearly if we want our kingdom to grow, we should rob our own people), claimed by a person with a very extensive history of being rejected in almost every kingdom on Epic.

• Like 1

I think it was pretty terrible that your horses were taken, but it was a misunderstanding because the area used to belong to a player who converted only a couple of days ago.

Smejack informed us about the horses, and that for whoever took them should return them right away. Before she mentioned that to us, she even told you that there must have been a really stupid misunderstanding.

It's really sad something like that happened, but I think it's even more sad that people refuse to talk about it and leave right away when other people were trying to solve this for you, and then you claim we don't value our players.

I won't continue to discuss this subject any more. I just thought it was a good idea for others to view this case in a different perspective than the one of the person who feels wronged by this kingdom. And of course to provide insight to the claims of that we rob our own people (because clearly if we want our kingdom to grow, we should rob our own people), claimed by a person with a very extensive history of being rejected in almost every kingdom on Epic.

A lot of misunderstandings happen in mr.. almost as many as when people disagree with a particular city.. ;)

wish i knew who had been rejected from almost every kingdom in history of epic as i would offer them a place at kos with all my friends, personally i've never had any issue with being offered a place to stay and would like to extend that to other players.

i might also add there version of a misunderstand is killing there king repeatedly for removing there access to his account, then forcing him to abdicate then locking everyone in the kingdom out who was not in with a particular group from having a chance to try. This then led to the War declaration "misunderstanding" and the raiding an draining of a allied deed "misunderstanding", from what i hear even there "great" leader has quit so he doesn't have to deal with these ... issues.

Edited by Jock
  • Like 3

Obviously that is exactly how it went, because we totally force our kings to give us access to their accounts or else we spawn kill them.

I have no doubts you know the whole story better than the people who were actually there. It is also very interesting to see what stories you can come up with to continue the slander.

However, it is not appreciated. It's like the equivalent of me coming in to the KoS thread and saying that I heard you guys are abusing alts to grief with, with absolutely nothing to back up that claim. It's even sadder because whatever is left of the relation between KoS and MR is being destroyed, but as many of us here will know, doing things like that is what you're good at.

i'm deeply sadden that in defending your kingdom and "misunderstandings" you'vs done nothing but derail and personally attempt to attack me. 

is it slander of it's the truth?

• Like 2

I think this is a bad discussion we're having and I feel terrible for keep bringing it up. So to change the mood a little, I invite all to tell positive stories about Mol-Rehan. It doesn't have to end with MR winning, as long as it was fun or interesting. Preferably stories that will not provoke a lot of arguing.

Once upon a time, MR was in JK lands, trying to do a 'build a pylon' mission on the north eastern island. Before we even started, we were interrupted by JK. After some fights, MR was low on numbers. Only about six MR were left against about 12 JK I think.

MR was in a mine tunnel that had minedoor on it. A tunnel that leads to the top of a mountain where an old deed once lied. At the exit of that tunnel, there was another one of our minedoors.

JK was bashing our minedoor at the water, so we run up the tunnel, towards where the old village lied. We exit the tunnel from there and we all hide or try to find a way out because there was a horde of JK coming our way. Soon enough, they bash our minedoor and run up the tunnel.

Two JK reach the top first and exit the tunnel, not realizing they're now stuck because there was a minedoor on the entrance they had exitted. They look around for a bit and meanwhile we try to get everyone to attack them.

We succesfully kill two JK players. Meanwhile a large amount of JK players had come already to assist them and we were out of luck.

Or atleast that's what I thought. I ended up dying pretty quick and I thought it was over. Only 5 MR were left against 10 JK.

In our voice comms, I hear a person very calmly calling out targets. I watch the death tabs expecting for everyone to die any moment. Then a JK player dies. And another one. And another. And another.

Everyone is very surprised by what is happening. One fellow MR player dies and we expect the rest to follow, but nope. They're still calmly picking targets and kill four more JK players while losing one more MR.

Only three MR remain, but they have absolutely no way out and JK backed off to get more people. Sadly it ends afterwards when JK charges the remaining three with 8 people.

In the end JK clearly won. The kill count in that part of the fight was 10 kills for MR and 6 kills for JK. In JK's defense, they had killed quite a few more of us before that and I think the total kill count was even.

But even though we lost that fight, seeing 6 MR fight 12 JK and kill 10 was one of the nicest things I have seen in MR.

• Like 4

we have gravy hurr durr and sand HOLLA

Edited by Joemog

We have the dragon rider! (minus the dragon) and sand

Bump for some of the best people i've played wurm with.

Bump for some of the best people i've played wurm with.

Bumpin one minute after someone else bumps always +1