Sign in to follow this  
Ronanxx

Needing Villagers At Watertown

I am looking for any people who would like to join me at Watertown, it is on the coast North-Western Corner of the Release server. We have mine with iron, plenty of forest and pretty much access to materials we might need. It is in a friendly alliance that is always willing to help others. It would be great if you told me if you will be going away or quitting Wurm. Sadly Watertown isn't very active at the moment but if you join we can make it a bright place again.

Thanks!

-Ronan, Watertown, Release

Edited by Ronanxx

JKH?

EDIT: this deed sounds so familiar believe it was on jkh

Edited by shankiest

I'm hanging out in the area of watertown, so whenever someone can be on to citizen me, let me know.

Hey Babylon, I will be on in about 3 days, family stuff at the moment. So as soon as I get home and you are on you can join :)

Thanks for wanting to join btw, seeya there.

There has been a change of plans, I am now moving to my brothers deed, I will ask him if you can come also if you want :) The deed is Fort Huntsman, come by sometime if you want.

Fort Huntsman is an impressive place.  Kind of a busy area though, I prefer somewhere a bit less populated.  Do you know the plans are as far as Watertown goes?  Will you be keeping the deed or letting it lapse?  I've built a shack nearby.