Sign in to follow this  
Navek

Looking For A Deed Or Home

Hey i'm just getting back into Wurm, its been 6+ months since i've played because i've had a busy year but I think i'm ready to play again.

I'm just looking for a deed, settlement or even just a home to work with a small or large group of people in this great game :)

i'm willing to play on every PVE server but I may try PVP but I have never played on a PVP.

Anyway i'm not to picky just looking for a more casual, easygoing group to join. Hoping for lots of replys!

PS. I've never gone premuim so i will have basic skills. If i find a group that sticks I'm willing to go Prem.

Edited by Navek

If you find yourself on Deliverance, Mandalore is always looking for more hands on deck :)

• Like 1

Epic Outlaws is currently recruiting, Were on independence 22x 29y on the map :D

Welcome back, If you want to try pvp, i'd suggest to start on a home server, but if you feel brave... elevation is where the players play. If your interested Kingdom of Sol is recruiting and we welcome new and old players. http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/85770-kos-kingdom-of-sol-recruitment-babylon/ It is a small upstart player made kingdom, but we can show you the ropes and turn you into a real pvp'er. This goes to anyone who has passion and wants to try to make something of themselves. Good luck either way.

note: elevation is a premier only server.

• Like 2

A captain's hideaway is recruiting on deliverance pm me if you are interested and want more information. We are a good sized deed with only a few villagers. We are very casual and really have no requirements. We have some amazing projects going on including a cave boat garage that could use a lot of help :)

i can vouch for both kos and epic outlaws both really good groups pve(trading screaming at your neighbour for extending there deed) or pvp(stealing pillaging killing your neighbour and his dog for extending his deed death)

The Elarial Consortium on Independence would love to have you! We welcome prem and non-prem alike, and welcome you to stay for a day, or a lifetime!

Just /tell Yggdrasil (myself) or Rillian and we'd be happy to get you settled =3

Edited by Yggdrasil

Well by tommorrow guys I should be sending a pm to whoever I picked but thanks for all the replys.

That's the main reason I rejoined because everyone helps out,

If I don't join your deed i'll keep it in mind incase the one I join doesn't work out.

Hope to see some of you tommorrow.

Navek.

hi there, i just saw your post.  I have a village celebrating nature .  we are a smaller village on a good sized deed along with a boat house to sail or boat build from and are part of an 11 deed alliance of skilled and unskilled players that play on freedom and choas alike for pvp and pve action we have it all.  Glad you are back.  it's a great game..hope you find  a place that ignites your excitement again.  If you'd like to check us out..we are on deliverance server, Autumn Grove 11x,22.5y.  you can always pm me , im on often.

I have a nice place at the shore. Very quiet with few very frindly and helping neighbours. I have deed for 3 weeks now, as I started the game just now but Im getting it organized. I have build house and started a farm. Will expand deed soon so it will be 18x18 tiles so there will be planty of space for building houses. If you are looking for nice ppl to play with you are welcome to join. My village is located North from Electric Mayhem and west from Istaria (26x, 36y).