Sign in to follow this  
Clungle

Problem Logging In.

Shiet, get the servers up dudes, i got a bad case of the shakes and need ma fix!    :D

My two cats are now traumatized due to Wurm online being Wurm offline.  Due to the fact that I was not able to tend to my farms and critters, I was forced to clean the house, including using the vacuum.  Please get the server back online so my girls can come out from under the bed.   :D   

I used the downtime to put up some shelves. This went well until I placed a metal helmet on the top of one of them. After 3 min the shelve couldnt take the weight and came crashing down bringing the other with it. Apparently I have even lower carpentry skills offline than online so for heavens sake get the servers up before I cause an even worse accident and injure someone.

• Like 2

i revert back to this post after reading rolf's newest post.

new content seems to bring bugs along with it..it is to be expected. but possibly, tell us before a new content patch is about to be pushed on the log in screen perhaps a few days before it is to be implemented? then we can make "plans" for update/down time. my only full day off..been looking forward to it all week long   :(  oh well..guess we'll go feed the birds   ;)

Hopefully everything will be back to normal after the server are restarted.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal after the server are restarted.

thx for keeping us in the loop seara!

It's really sucks to have the servers down on a saturday which is prime game time.

Ya that is helpful for now I am streaming Eve and waiting on wurm to come on www.twitch.tv/threeofakind

And to make things worse, all the wurmians logged into minecraft and crashed their login server aswel...

“We have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."  - Trillian

Servers are mostly up now.  (Chaos and Indi on their way)

There is no normality here. Updating the game just up to weekend was a poor decision and a lack of management for who ever approved it.

That's just how i see it. Sry.

Thanks for all your comments... it gives me a better idea of what I need to wait for and what I do not need to work on.

I hope the server or what ever the problem is is fixed soon as in hours rather then in days. I love Wurm.

Thanks for all your comments... it gives me a better idea of what I need to wait for and what I do not need to work on.

I hope the server or what ever the problem is is fixed soon as in hours rather then in days. I love Wurm.

It had been working for a while when you posted that, I suspect you happened to try logging in for a standard maintenance restart ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm, am I the only person that is still out here in limbo then? 

huh.gif

When I attempt to download the game,
it gets only so far into that download and then it stops;
it never completes the download process
to the point where the play button can be pushed.

This has been occurring for days now for me.

I assumed it was also the same for everyone else

until I just read this last message directed to me.

I am a premium player
and I of course would like to make us of the time I have payed for.
I love this game
and it is unusual for it to take so long to regain access.

Am I really the only person still unable to enter the game?

If so, who do I ask or where do I go to find out how to fix this now personal problem?

Thanks.
GemFinder

By the way... I play on Deliverance. Thanks.

I hope that helps in getting me back into the game.

I do appreciate your attentions and communication.

I'd suggest posting your issue with system specs and any relevant logs you may have in the tech support forum because this is certainly not a widespread thing and wurm was only down for a few hours, not days.

• Like 1

I'd suggest posting your issue with system specs and any relevant logs you may have in the tech support forum because this is certainly not a widespread thing and wurm was only down for a few hours, not days.

That was posted on the 24th. Those few hours add up to days.

1.5 hours and I still can't log in.