Sign in to follow this  
Clungle

Problem Logging In.

HACKIN' DA BASE FRAMES....I knew it, it's a conspiracy

yeah that was funny lol sales guy's a moron! ID10T error at it's finest

I just keep getting connection timed out but its ok I will keep trying. While I play eveonline.

like OMG, its like, really really really really really bad.  like i cant do anything cause its like, you know, like, acting stupid and stuff.  

lag is also bad on chaos and getting worse it seems.

Edited by Beerdrinkinredneck

you won't drown when you don't move

good to know, I'm by my boat was in it leading a horse, thought I ended up breaking it till I saw all the related posts xD will my horse still be there too or will it vanish like my other one did earlier during a mass lag spike

like OMG, its like, really really really really really bad.  like i cant do anything cause its like, you know, like, acting stupid and stuff.  

lag is also bad on chaos and getting worse it seems.

it's an unexpected error, prolly best to just log till they can get it fixed, you'll be kicked anyway when they reset it

it's an unexpected error, prolly best to just log till they can get it fixed, you'll be kicked anyway when they reset it

well, like, ya.  kinda figured, this wasnt a planned feature.....  ;)

good to know, I'm by my boat was in it leading a horse, thought I ended up breaking it till I saw all the related posts xD will my horse still be there too or will it vanish like my other one did earlier during a mass lag spike

I suspect it will be there since it will be lagging as well, but I can't be sure

I suspect that unless you log in the moment the issue is resolved it will wander off. However the horse finding service is pretty good and they will help you especially if you know the name and where it was last seen etc

well, like, ya.  kinda figured, this wasnt a planned feature.....  ;)

Latest update: "In recent updates there's been an error that makes you lag out and crash, soon after you realize you can't reconnect. This is, I repeat, this IS a planned feature that comes with the newest patch." lol sorry had to say you sure? xD

I suspect it will be there since it will be lagging as well, but I can't be sure

hope so, she was pregnant and very hard to get while dodging enemies all over the hill lol

I suspect that unless you log in the moment the issue is resolved it will wander off. However the horse finding service is pretty good and they will help you especially if you know the name and where it was last seen etc

good to know, don't think it will wander it's in the middle of a lake, usually they stay when that far in the water from what I've seen

But wait there's more, "If you post within the next 5 minutes we'll throw in the bonus lag pack for FREE! You get 1 lag every 2 minutes for the next 24 hrs." Yeah I'm bored haha sorry, not really a troll so yeah will stop now but meh tried having some fun haha

I hope we going to get prem time compensation for this, the last time something like this happened not long ago we got 6hours prem topup free

Please get pristine back up i got highways to finish, and creatures to tame. Was looking forward to a Saturday of play time, seems every time i get a block of free time wurm is down. Blah.

just throwing it out there.. I can't log in, been trying since 10 am ish , est

yep connection server is down no update on how long from what I see anyway

Could it mean that we're getting 5hr sleep bonus? but.. but.. I haven't used the 2 hours I have!

I hope we going to get prem time compensation for this, the last time something like this happened not long ago we got 6hours prem topup free

would be nice

Hold on folks ... there are positive signs.

yeah my horse is positive o.o lol   what's the signs other than +?