Sign in to follow this  
Clungle

Problem Logging In.

I may be missing something here.  I'm not aware of any new content today.  (There was an update yesterday though)

It's more complicated than a simple reboot, I assume, but can anyone give an ETA yet?

i suppose i am the one missing something here as i was not on yesterday. as i said, disregard the uninformed village idiot :P

thank you seara for taking time to keep us informed on the situation. we truly do love all wurm staff even though we may sound like bitchy little kids half the time. Wurm, we are waiting....   ^_^

• Like 1

Cannot connect too. Anyone knows if it comes online again?

Damn... you have a free saturday. Nothing to do in RL, want to play Wurm and than that.... VERY bad guys!

I was thinking that it would not take them 3+ hours to sort out. ... ... thanks for the updates that you were aware and working on it.... but 'sigh' 

There's a ghost in the machine scaring off all the zombies. LOL Keep up the good work Wurm staff.. Love this game!

May want to change the current focus from "The First 5h" to "Make sure people can get into the game".

I hate to think of all the newer players being turned off by the frequent login server outages/servers are down etc that we have seen over the past month.

I have been playing Wurm just over a month. I commend the staff at wurm. The unscheduled down time has been at a minimum compared to other games i have played. So a big and hearty " Huzzah " to you all. We are all anxiously waiting to login please give these people the latitude to make corrections and be patient. 

• Like 5

I hear they had to bring it down, so they could implement airships.

9iqs.jpg

• Like 2

i was logged in all morning the game is not refreshiing and can not do anything :(

Seems Release, not sure on other servers, are experiencing extreme lag now, just letting the GMs know :)

Elevation lag was extreme. I got disconnected and of course cannot log back in now.

@Hula_Girl 

That was the funniest thing I've seen in some time! Thanks for that.

We had about 8 minutes lag on Exo, thankfully the alt is still connected.

thank you hula girl. i needed that. i suppose my workplace is a well-oiled machine after watching that !   :)

Meanwhile in Sweden

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU

HACKIN' DA BASE FRAMES....I knew it, it's a conspiracy

I'm still online on Serenity but with heavy lag spikes. Server response can take minutes.

Is this the same as what just happened like 15 mins ago? I'm getting that same error so just need to be sure. Kinda sucks was in the middle of a lake so hopefully don't drown o.o