Sign in to follow this  
Addeny

New Animal Characteristic: "miniature", Characteristics To Domesticated Animals

Who doesn't love small things? Champion is larger than normal mob size miniature would be smaller than normal mob size.

Also, characteristics on domestic animals like sheep, deer, pigs, bison, chickens, cows, bulls, horses, pheasants, etc. would be nice. Angry horse. Scared cow. Fierce chicken. Alert deer.

Champion horses :D or chickens.

Champion horses would be like Clydesdale/shire horse size.

There would also be things like miniature horses and crocs and such.

Wurm uservoice: http://wurmonline.uservoice.com/forums/12046-wurmonline/suggestions/4458963-new-animal-characteristic-miniature-characteri

Edited by Addeny

What corgi fever hits Wurm?

Dwarfed animals would probably be put to death. And seriously i don't think i ever saw a dwarfed animal (wild or domestic) that isn't a species/breed onto itself. And seriously, i don't see who on the 1400~1500's would breed tiny animals, except outside nobility and royalty, which we kinda lack on wurm, as we're more like the first settlers of unknown lands or something xp.

So -1 for me.

As for having champ, angry and whatnot on domestic animals, Dogs had that, but i haven't seen a hardened or champ dog in months. But aside from dogs who actually have lairs, i don't see any other wild animal that should have that. Besides, given that any other rideable animal has lost their giant models for champions, you can forget about riding gigantic horses.

Although a giant hen would be somewhat funny!

So undecided for the Characteristics bid.

Edited by ReaverKane

People may have not bred small things back then, but they did exist. Wild or not.

Lurking is smaller, if I remember right. Also a darker model, so this would look right for having a mini dog.

Dwarfism as a breedable trait would be fine as long as the butchering of a dwarf animal resulted in smaller hide and less meat.

This would have to effect whether they could pull a cart as well...... maybe speed would be slower....riding too.

Also effect the damage output of some aggro's that are 'Mini me's'......