Sign in to follow this  
hoof2000

Separate Option For Taming And Pickung Up On Deed

After checking some post concerning this matter, haven't found any recent threads. So as of right now, you can only have both active. Picking up items from ground outside buildings and taming on deed. I would like to see both of them as a separate option or even better have a "tame animals for allies" check box. that's it.

i'd like to add further on that and it's in the same vein of thought..farming and leading animals should be seperate...to me should go in it's own category..with taming  but not part of farming.  cause to let people farm is to also let them lead animals away...taming seems a similiar responsibility and would be nice to have an ally option on there to check or uncheck...thanks for this post..as i'm new..all this is new

This options i miss very long, i would like to get it in the "Role Settings" and not in the global "settlement settings"

i'd like to add further on that and it's in the same vein of thought..farming and leading animals should be seperate...to me should go in it's own category..with taming  but not part of farming.  cause to let people farm is to also let them lead animals away...taming seems a similiar responsibility and would be nice to have an ally option on there to check or uncheck...thanks for this post..as i'm new..all this is new

yeah, good point.. 

This options i miss very long, i would like to get it in the "Role Settings" and not in the global "settlement settings"

this