Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Allow Merchants To Buy Items And Maybe Even Bulk

i think a better way to allow new playersto make money woul be to allow merchants to buy items. even better if u allowed some kind of linking to bsbs to store what they buy.

i seen that in other games and some people will try to abuse it with ridiculous prices,but that happens already with merchants and i dont think its a big problem.

• Like 1

Would like to be able to sell arrows in quivers.Since its pain now to price every single arrow in quiver...

Yeah, merchants could use a bit of an overhaul.

A system like ROSE online's player shops would be pretty good.

Each player shop had a WTB and a WTS tab (not those names though), WTS worked more or less like traders now, you added items from your inventory, and it would sell them. WTB was more or less the same, you needed to have the item on you to put it on the WTB list. I think you could also put it in WTB from other people's shops, not sure now.

I'm guessing it would be easier than having a drop-down. OF course it would be awkward to buy stuff like high ql tools or weapons, but for materials and such it would work nicely. Could even have a new type of BSB-like item, which would be the repository for the WTB items (maybe a new type of market stall?, like hawker stall or barter stall, and would be a requirement for the WTB section?)