Sign in to follow this  
Justamayor

Wrong Duration Of Buffs On Independence

All Fo buffs and the farwalker effect (gained from praying) have longer duration than normal on Independence.

For example oakshell should have a duration of 1 minute for every 3 power but on Independence it lasts longer. The duration shown in the spell effects window is usually wrong (as described here), it reaches 0 and keeps counting down to -59 (and starts a loop between these two values until the effect really expires). 

I have observed this only on Independence. It works correctly on Deliverance Exodus and Celebration

Edited by Justamayor

Does the oakshell still work after it counts down to negative values?

A long while back on elevation the same thing was happening, except you didnt acculy have the buff once it reached 0

Does the oakshell still work after it counts down to negative values?

A long while back on elevation the same thing was happening, except you didnt acculy have the buff once it reached 0

It still works and that's a problem as you cannot really know when you will become armorless. So if you rely on oakshell you will either have to wait for several minutes until it really expires, or try to improve the buff  which can be way too costly in favor. If you decide to keep fighting you can end up losing your armor while fighting a troll.

Hello I reported this bug to Rolf ages ago. The permanent buff, if you want to know why this happens in case you forgot pm me.

P.S. I never received my reward for reporting it the first time, or the latest stuff I reported.