Sign in to follow this  
Briarstone

Skill Caps For Basic Player Accounts

I think that all basic player caps should be rose to 30 because some people dont feel like paying the money

First, this should be going into the Suggestions Section.

Second, I can't tell if this is a troll suggestion or a real suggestion, if it's a real suggestion, then I would say you need to figure out why the cap is at 20 in the first place before posting such an idea. It is there for a reason. Also, if you want the benefits of higher levels, then buy premium time, but you aren't entitled to the benefits simply because you don't feel like paying for it. Come back with a better reason next time please.

Edited by Shrimpiie

Ok, what movie is that Demondan, I can't place it.

Blasphemy! Ignorance!

(gladiator)

Oh! I feel like such a noob. What I get for posting late at night, can't even place movies.

Edited by Shrimpiie

I think that all basic player caps should be rose to 30 because some people dont feel like paying the money

I think that all food and drinks in my favorite restaurant should be given out free because some people don't feel like paying the money.

LOL

Well, that wins "worst suggestion of the week" award from me.

If they aren't up for paying money, they aren't a customer, or even a potential customer, and arguably add nothing to the game. The counter argument is that they add (or even ARE) game content for paying customers.

In either event, their desire for >20 skills is irrelevant IMO. If you don't want to pay money, wurm lets you pay ingame money for premium. (another controversial feature)

i think public transportation should be free. cause nobody feels like paying for it ;)

As some have said - you get what you pay for.

Thread locked.