Sign in to follow this  
Maximusi

22S Caravel + Anchor + Lock + Rafts

50QL Cherrywood Caravel + Anchor + Lock + 25 Rafts 22 SILVER!  Need to sell for wifes premium!

I have 1 x Cherrywood Caravel for sale. It has an Anchor and a lock attached. Currently at 41ql but we will imp to 50ql upon sale. My wife needs to sell this in order to reprem and cannot imp until repremmed so pay 50% deposit upon purchase we will imp to 50 then the other 50% on collection (will be done within 48 hours of sale) or if you want pay the full amount and just take it away at 41ql.

Total 22 Silver for pickup at Bearshark Bay - Independence (42x 58y)

Delivery can be negotiated if you want to any none PvP server

PM me in game (Maximusi) or here if you wish to purchase.

Regards,

Max

Edited by maximusi

Bump, Noone interested in a Caravel? Sensible ONO offered now. If you have any other requirements let me know we can try and arrange them like tools or bulk items delivered in the ship anything to sell it now :-)

But we would consider delivery to another Server. Just let me know where.

Hi ShangXiq, The delivery was to be negotiated ontop of the Caravel price. Would you accept 21 Silver delivered?

Max yes but i needed delivery so i gave you a combined offer for wich you could reject or counter offer.

21s sounds good.

Sold.

ShangXiq regarding delivery We are in BST (GMT+1) timezone at present I may be able to deliver after 8PM tonight (depends on how the wife feels after work) or possibly Monday evening (after 6pm).

• Like 1

Good trust worthy seller. Purchase went smooth without issue.

Recomended and will buy again.