Sign in to follow this  
KunAlt

Oh No! And I Have A Full Sb Bar Once Again :(

guess you dont need sb then since you dont use it up :)

I was accumulating it all week for a bs session, in fact fired the forge, made a last meditation and was about to activate sb wen server got me out.

And your guess is wrong, pass 94 blacksmith really there is not much point in doing blacksmith without sb.

• Like 1

I was accumulating it all week for a bs session, in fact fired the forge, made a last meditation and was about to activate sb wen server got me out.

And your guess is wrong, pass 94 blacksmith really there is not much point in doing blacksmith without sb.

soo true ...I need it for my farming too :)

Soo bring it on my sb bar is nearly empty

Less yer a boss. 12 hour grinds on Chasone for .04 ws. Miss those days.

Rolf should give 7 hours sleep bonus, so EVERYONE wastes at least 2 hours, then everyone can be happy.

You had 5 hours of SB, and now you have 5 hours of SB

5 - 0 = 5

still 5 hours

• Like 1

Rolf should give 7 hours sleep bonus, so EVERYONE wastes at least 2 hours, then everyone can be happy.

Agreed!!!!

If you had 5 hours it means you lost minutes because you weren't online. I do not believe anyone logs in at exactly 5 hours and plans "IM GONNA USE IT"

Edited by whykillme

We didn´t got any sb, and the time the server was down really didn´t justify giving sb anyway.

And now i´m at 0 sb again, but got 95 Blacksmith :P

PD: At first i thought the very title will be enough to flag the whole topic as a funny one, but i should know by now that 99% of wurm players have 0 humor sense.

My bad.

PD: At first i thought the very title will be enough to flag the whole topic as a funny one, but i should know by now that 99% of wurm players have 0 humor sense.

My bad.

Seems, 5 hours of humor sense could be better to get from Rolf for any server time down :P

• Like 1

guess you dont need sb then since you dont use it up :)

You won't understand until you wake up one morning - find yourself unable to log in, and then recognize you get nothing out of it because you don't burn through your Sleep Bonus at every opportunity.

I didn't get to play today. I'm off to sleep to get ready for work, having not gotten a chance to do anything productive in game. I have full sleep bonus. Thanks for rubbing it in my face. =)

Edited by Dairuka

Whether you burn your SB or not is up to the individual. It is a gamble we all take.

Less yer a boss. 12 hour grinds on Chasone for .04 ws. Miss those days.

I know how you feel there, I'm at 91.46 and it's painfully slow to gain skill now lol.

God I hate weapon smithing.

my understanding is lock smith is the worst ? (play on celb so the need for higher ql locks dose not exist)

Always find it funny when people complain about having a full bar of sleep bonus, you guys know the risk it maxes at 5 hours so on the off chance you have a full bar during an unplanned outage that's just bad luck! complaining about it isn't going to change anything what do they think that since they have a full bar nobody else should get any... too many selfish people around. 

Use your SB!

Always find it funny when people complain about having a full bar of sleep bonus, you guys know the risk it maxes at 5 hours so on the off chance you have a full bar during an unplanned outage that's just bad luck! complaining about it isn't going to change anything what do they think that since they have a full bar nobody else should get any... too many selfish people around. 

Use your SB!

We didn´t got any sb, and the time the server was down really didn´t justify giving sb anyway.

And now i´m at 0 sb again, but got 95 Blacksmith :P

My bad.

Can a mod please close this? was just a poor intent to pull a joke, didn´t work as expected.

• Like 1