Sign in to follow this  
Lando

Wtb Animals / Items & Workers

Hello Wurmians, 

I'm looking for the following things on the Inde server;

Diggers - I need thousands of dirt dug & ground leveled out. Also need a path dug down until rock.

Paying 1.1s per 1k (You'll have BSB's at your disposal with your name on it, so you will be paid for what you dig.)

Mason - I need around 12 forges built & 2 ovens. Looking for all of them around 60ql except 4 that i'd like 80ql+. Also need a guard tower finished (320bricks)

We can work out a good price.

Animals - I need 4, 5 speed horses fully equip with highly enchanted WoA gear. Also looking for 12 male, 12 female horses (any traits), 6 bulls, 6 cows, & a male / female dog. 

We can work out a good price.

Items - I need a shovel, stone chisel, pickaxe, rake, hammer, butchering knife, carving knife, saw, large anvil, & small anvil. All low ql, high CoC 80+ (90+ pref) (Looking for highest skillgain possible)

You can COD these items to me, if they are a decent price I will buy them. PM me here or ingame at Cigarau.

My location is 9y,32x just above Underworld (Inde). Animals to be delivered to my deed!

Thanks all. 

Edited by Lando

i can do all the mason work if you have the mats pm me with a price 

When it comes to the purchase of tools and building materials złorzenia I invite you to order our Merchant Ads:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/50940-sarmatian-traders-the-oldest-bulk-supplier-on-exodus-back-in-business/?hl=stronghold

You've posted this several times, but that page states you do not deliver to independence. Is there a reason you keep posting it?