Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Best Wishes To Whoever Takes On The Project

Ive been watching the way things are moving on the fight to host the Impalong this year (wow, how many posts?) and been asked by a few to give my support for individuals in their bid to host, unfortunately I wont be doing that. I would prefer this is fought out among the applicants who should be able to prove themselves worthy by the best proposals and the backing of the games' community.

However I do wish every success to the ones that hold it this year, youve got a tough job on. Taking care of the impers can be difficult, they have been known to be very temperamental at times. Keeping ahead of all the PM's you get the moment you log on can be overwhelming. But what outways all the hardships is the fantastic feeling of the community coming together, new friends and old supporting each other. Over 100 players in local at a single time is an amazing achievement and if you can stay ahead of them all, youve done good :)

My only advice would be make sure your deed settings are right, that you only trust the best of players to have access to other players items and youre well on the way to make it a good year.

*steps back into the background* its over to you....

Love

Willow

• Like 14

There is something really fascinating in this chaos that makes people do it :P

The big spams of PMs feel nice, but only if it lasts under a week.. then it becomes a moment when you only want to run away.

Of course best of luck to the most deserving winner.

Thanks Willow! Glad to hear your words about it :) .

Edited by rosedragon

I vote HoTS to host the Impalong.  All you have to do is re-arrange 2 of the letters of their acronym (HoTS) and it spells HOST, it is almost destiny.  Invite all freedomers over to Chaos, kill them, take their stuff and imp it.  Sounds like fun.

Thanks for all the work you have done in the past Willow.

• Like 1

My only advice would be make sure your deed settings are right, that you only trust the best of players

trustinme.JPG

• Like 1