Sign in to follow this  
Xristoff

Dirt

I looking to buy a lot of dirt. Send me your offers. Iam at chaos.

We are also looking for manpower to dig dirt. Currently we offer 1s for 1k dirt. We are in need of a lot of dirt so the offer will be up for a while. 

I have 6k dirt on Independence (28x 31y). I may have more soon, up to 10k. Price 1s/1k, no delivery.

Thx for all offers but we would need deliver to.

I doubt anybody's going to deliver their dirt to Chaos for you... unless you're paying a very attractive delivery charge.

It's not that bad, unless your delivering to BL or MR areas... they don't seem to give anyone a break.  If it's north Chaos around JK lands, you'll be fine.

I am up for making the delivery, obviously there will be a charge because of risk and because I'm from cele and the round trip is going to be long. I just need to know if you'll accept sand and dirt.

We are a freedom settlement close to HL. We are willing to pay extra for the delivery. 

Is there some kind of map available? Maybe something you can use to point to your deed? and again are you ok with sand and dirt or is it just dirt you want?

Hi, I am answering for Xristoff: We don't want sand only dirt so we are wondering how much dirt you have. And if you go to HL we will meet you there and show you the way to our deed.

I only really have access to sand, I can make it dirt but that will take some time. As of now I doubt I even have 100 given I'm in the middle of terraforming myself but I can work on getting it if time is not a factor.

Just got a lot of orders in for some items and it will take me quite some time to do the round trip to chaos and back from cele.

I'm sorry but it really depends on how long time it'll take for you to gather/collect it. We want/need it this month. =/

I'll have to get back to you on that then, might not be able to fill this order as my others will take priority as there is less risk involved

If you drop a lot of sand down, then drop dirt, it becomes dirt.. Just saying

Has anybody done any deliveries to these guys.. Are they legit can we really Sail to chaos and not get ganked.. Feedback is demanded.

• Like 1