Sign in to follow this  
camobeast

Alliance Members Able To Pickup Items On Allied Deeds

As the title states alliance members are able to pickup items outside of buildings on allied deeds overiding deed settings

Testing has been done and non-allied persons are not able to pickup items outside of buildings regardless of guards being present or not working as intended!

Perhaps we need a seperate setting for alliance members as there doesnt appear to be one

Thanks in advance!

All because "its always been this way" doesnt mean it not a bug i would imagine.

• Like 1

All because "its always been this way" doesnt mean it not a bug i would imagine.

I think it'd be a better fit for the suggestions board, but yeah. It's the reason I refuse to ally with anyone on Freedom, even though I wouldn't mind allying with some. The thought of someone elses villagers being able to pick up stuff regardless of what I set my settings to is a huge turn off.

At the risk of this turning into a monkey poo flinging fest id kindly ask non-moderators to keep their opinions to themselves :)

The reason i have posted this issue under server bugs is as follows, there is extensive rules and functions in the settings and this should be covered under the items and creatures it would seem it has been overlooked for whatever reason maybe when alliances where initially implemented, keep in mind there is role settings for alliance members much in the same as your own village members so therefor there should also be pick-up rules for alliance members.

Deed settings are to prevent griefing this is a loophole

Alliance overriding pick up permissions is intended, not a bug.

Alliance overriding pick up permissions is intended, not a bug.

if im right there is no way to change it either ?

( asking couse i want to join alliance but dont want anyone to be abloe to pick my stuff up )