Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

Spawn At Token Option Dissapears

Last time i died i wasnt able to either, spawned outside the dirt walls of our deed

bit annoying 

It doesn't have to do with distance because I died once at HotA, couldn't respawn at token, and died once on deed to Valrei and couldn't spawn.  It seems like random luck you sometimes get a token spawn, maybe has to do with permissions in the village?  

Was trying to defend our deed but after spawning outside it and falling and dieing 3 times to give MR free kills to brag about I said f it and went to bed.

Edited by Suntzu

The token option is replaced by a duplicate option that says just your town name if that helps any.

yeah i noticed the same, i don't think it has any purpose other than just being some sort of bug.  I thought that even though there are duplicate options like "outside deed" one of them should be at token; but thats just a theory.

• Like 1

Bump I keep dieing trying to spawn at my deed, if I die it basically means two deaths.

It would be nice to actually be able to spawn at my tokn like normal.

Is this board even monitored anymore? For all the staff we have now thew bugs are piling up at an astounding rate....

• Like 1

Yo we cant even defend out deed properly if we get raided, I have died like 15 times to this....

13 deaths, all had option to respawn at token.

This character only had 5 spawn options.  Do you normally have many spawn options and maybe that causes one to fall off or duplicate?

When it bugs out I get two options that just say "babylon" and "babylon". This happens most often when we have pvp at the deed.

My respawn list is not that long it is usually just a few options... I'll throw a screenie later and look more closely when I get home from work.

this happened today on chaos as well, someone died and didn't get a spawn at token option and fell down a cliff. would be really nice to have this fixed 

• Like 1

Added to the bug database.

If you happen to grab a screenshot of the options next time, it may help.  I still haven't gotten it to happen yet.

this is still going on but I didn't think to take a ss at the time. but i'm sure it'll happen again, but i'm not going to test it.

I've managed to see 2 doubles on my respawn window, but even with that, spawn at token was always still there.  I've tested on the Test Server and on Independence.

Is there a particular server this seems to be happening on consistently?