Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

The Winners Of Our Fan Art Contest!

Winner is Miretta with contribution: "The SurfaceMiner"!

nAMaf6D.jpg

With many likes and mentions throughout the thread, and laughs around the office for this earnest, hardcore Female Adventurer of Wurm.

We feel we have a worthy winner that has captured both the mentality of grinding and a great (but somewhat scary) energy.

Close second was Boombza with the both beautiful and funny contribution "Body Control"

6krt.png

Capturing and celebrating old school wurm and the joy of accomplishing something, even if it might look silly ;)

Also a close run for third place but Yozzik and his "PixelWurm" contribution, climbed to claim it.

wurm.png

This is something I think speaks to the old, retro gamer in all of us. Something not uncommon in Wurmians maybe?

So with his spot on "Pixel Perfect" skills, it is a great salute to good old Wurm and gaming alike.

Lets Salute the great creative minds of Wurm!

*Big round of applause from the DevTeam*

• Like 25

Wow, really nice work Miretta, and congratulations! It really does portray most people's feeling towards Wurm! :D

Edited by Xallo

Congratulations to the winners!

Edited by Yaga

whoa! awesome ! my first contest ever that I've won XD

and gratz to all others too ;) I really really loved how the contest was full of submissions :D and I can really say that alot of art hit the spot regarding "wurmians lifestyle" :P

• Like 1

Congratulations guys, they were certainly my favourites to win. Such great work :D

Great job folks, much humour and imagination in all the pieces. Can't have been easy to decide a winner what with such different styes being used

Cheeeeeeeeeeers Miretta! :D It is a lovely works you got there!

Edited by rosedragon

Ill get you next time Miretta, Ill get you next time....

PS: Congratulations !! awesome work.

why I just realize this whole thing should have been announced inside game news? xD

Was great to see the thread slowly progress with new work- I had fun and it looked like many others did too.
Congratz once more to Miretta :)
she now has no excuse not to come on teamspeak!

Was great to see the thread slowly progress with new work- I had fun and it looked like many others did too.

Congratz once more to Miretta :)

she now has no excuse not to come on teamspeak!

lol :P I still have a very strong german accent for sure and dyslexia and an annoyed boyfriend if I talk besides his room :P soooooo

edit:I'm so stupid :P I totally got that wrong X) I can of course use it though :P for friends "lan-parties" ;D

Edited by Miretta

wow miretta, im not going to lie, you captured the chain armour spot on...like good lord the leather straps and borders look amazing! (the ###### face kinda haunts me tho)

wow miretta, im not going to lie, you captured the chain armour spot on...like good lord the leather straps and borders look amazing! (the ###### face kinda haunts me tho)

thats ok :P the surface mining at mags scar kinda haunts me too :P