Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

(RETURNED) Bye Bye Wurm And Great Players!

For every player in wurm come time when he need to quit... i spend playing 131 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes of wurm life... and do many trades all over freedom servers,,.,,  there are many good ppl and bad even evil persons....  

I  spend great time playing wurm, true i make few € too,...  it seems i mark up many highway and public building on Exodus, hope they will stay there forever... and word to GMs, look better after them!   But when RL come more interesting i  must pick as primary:  job, sound sistem in my car, hobbys, new place to build house and ofcorse my GF witch give me better graphic then wurm...

Rolf you make great game... i wish u all great in future... mybe i will come back with difrent name in difrent time. If u ask me what wurm need most?  BRIDGES!!!

I forget many ppls who i want to tnx for supporting me last year and half of playing wurm...but still... here they are last active ppl...

MY HALL OF FAME PLAYERS:

Eject, Mawej, Leslie, Brocules, Beka, Kins, Shrimpiie,GM Enki, GM XsamuraiX, CA Seara, Lyfe, Sinf, (my left hand) Shawncapalini also Ilostmytaco, Speedy, GM Tealc, GM Horderm, Theredreaper, Sirdoodle and Robolzer...

cant forget all my great citizens who live with me in White Pearl.

Sorry if u guys get deleted from friend list since Rockybalboa will be sold in next week.

Edited by RockyBalboa
clarified title
  • Like 2

Might not want to sell even if you're really, really sure you will be quitting.

People do tend to come back after some time when circumstances change, and you never know if the account will even be available.

• Like 2

I sold my main account many moons ago, and today it is a regret I never thought I would feel.

Just a tip.

Just mothball the account and hit the horizon for a while. You'll be back in time. We'll be here still....waiting.....waiting.....to exhale. 

I'm very sad to see you go Rocky, it was fun chatting with you, and your Pearls across Exodus, and highways spanning the map are legendary. I really hope to see you back playing the game, but as I say, don't dedicate your life to a bunch of pixels, real life is more important. Also though, as way earlier mentioned, don't sell your account, in the Blue Moon case that you come back to Wurm, you will regret having sold the account. Just lock him up and throw him into cold storage, and then you are good to go. I do hope to see you back in the game sometime in the future though.

Bye Rocky \o/

bye Rocky, I remember the first time we meet, only to trade one pumpkin for some onions :)

Good luck!

bye Rocky, I remember the first time we meet, only to trade one pumpkin for some onions :)

Good luck!

i didnt forget that :D  and about selling accunt...  every new start is fun,...

Bye Rocky, I didn't live with you long in WP, but I can tell you will be missed. Good luck with that "real life" thing you speak of :D

I don't speak much in Freedom chat (bit of a lurker) but you have always been entertaining there. Even your sale threads now are entertaining! Enjoy everything you are going on to. And yeah I suspect that the others are right about keeping your account dormant. Unless you think you couldn't stay away without selling it ;)

You'll be back! they Always come back sooner or later! good bye for now rocky! :D

You'll be missed man.. Was great knowing you, you were one from the very first nice ppl I met on freedom, even tho I wasnt in your ally for long, I enjoyed my time there. Take care bud! If you ever return, poke me, I never forget my friends.

As always.... i didnt see this before you were gone for good.... we dont connect with the new rocky's so very well, so hope you will read this. Thanks for being such a good wurm-companion for such a long time. If the urge comes, dont hesitate to return to wurm. We will get you going again.

now i come back as Paulofdune ... Rockybalboa was sold to new owner.  And you can found me at Glasshollow market where we continue work thats need to be done

Edited by Sila
  • Like 2

Welcome back!!    Once again like most of us old WURM players you leave but just cant get WURM out of your mind and blood sooner or latter we nearly all return.  Hope you find as much joy from WURM this time around as the last.

These old post Titles will really come back to haunt you when someone digs them up from the Longago graveyard.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

On 28.6.2016 at 4:45 PM, Sila said:

now i come back as Paulofdune ... Rockybalboa was sold to new owner.  And you can found me at Glasshollow market where we continue work thats need to be done

Month later....Eject read this post

Now i have a big smile in my face :D

I remember the day as paulofdune find a place next to my market near esert, and i am sure, you never told me that you are rocky ^^ but as always, it was very funny with you hehe

I hope you are still playing WO, i have my old char stored in Blackpearl (thanks to Brocules) but now playing WU

I wish you all the best bud o/

GreetZ Eject

Edited by Eject

1 hour ago, Eject said:

Month later....Eject read this post

Now i have a big smile in my face :D

I remember the day as paulofdune find a place next to my market near esert, and i am sure, you never told me that you are rocky ^^ but as always, it was very funny with you hehe

I hope you are still playing WO, i have my old char stored in Blackpearl (thanks to Brocules) but now playing WU

I wish you all the best bud o/

GreetZ Eject

Hi Eject,

That was the original PaulOfDUne. He had a little cabin with someone else near that market. Later he moved North near Dog's Nest.