Sign in to follow this  
Yggdrasil

Am I Crazy Or Did I Miss Alot?

The answer is yes to both.

Anyways, I do have a question for all of you. I played this game a few years ago (RIP Elarial) and have been craving wurm hard over the last few years, but due to internet and paypall issues I haven't been able to play. (Working on resolving both).

So my question is thus, I know Wurm updates slowly (Congrats Rolf on finally reaching V1.0!!) however it's not easy to figure out whats changed in game, what all have I missed since summer 2011? Last update I remember was the update that added weapon racks.

Any help is appreciated!

Yggdrasil the Maniac

((Also, has the fifth meditation path been discovered or debunked?))

* New models. Animations.

* Visible armor.

* Customizable face.

* New models for most everything.

Lots and lots of amazing things. Try get on a free account and look around a little, since most all servers are f2p (every server with the exception of Elevation),

Meditation;

Love, Hate (this is the one found), Knowledge, Power, Insanity

( http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/87009-back-to-check-up-on-wurm/ )

Nostaligia'd so hard over you. Could swear I remembered you being a CA..

Thanks for letting me know! I saw that we finally got multistory homes (you have no idea how big a grin I got seeing that). I've been plugging wurm literally for years, so it's time to come back =3.

Are Enki, Fathertime, and Poseidon still Gm's/active?

Aye, they are still loitering about. And, yeah, I have a vague recollection of you too ;)

Horses actually look like horses now, they bouncy as you ride them and you can put visible bardings and saddles on them, also we just got the new monuments, the pylon and obelisk both harder than a colossus i beleive

I was that guy who did that thing XD.

This game is insanely depressing to come back to, cause I just know NOTHING is going to be left of my beloved city XD.

Wonder if my Boat Bridge from 28x 38 to 23x 34y on Independance is still alive.

OOOO! Do we have bridges now/yet?

Bridges are "in the pipe line" apparantly but nothing so far!

EPIC is a new PvP Cluster, both clusters have missions etc aswell. Lots of cool stuff has happened!

OOOO! Do we have bridges now/yet?

Umm.... yeah. They're in the works it seems. Like last time you checked in ;)

But to be serious, I don't doubt it will be in the game in a reasonable future. A lot of new (paid) developers has been added to the team, and things are progressing at a good pace!

That's great to hear! Wurm has more potential than any game I've played, Minecraft and Runescape included, and I loooove those games...

This game is insanely depressing to come back to, cause I just know NOTHING is going to be left of my beloved city XD.

From you name I guess you mean yggdrasil ? iirc it's still there.

Also (RIP Elarial) iirc there was a bridge around the area you mentioned called "elarial boat bridge" Not been past in a while though. Welcome back to wurm ;)

Actually I'm from Elarial lol, Yggdrasil has been a city for ages, but I've never met anyone from it..

Elarial used to own a massive chunk of Inde, and had affiliates and trade routes all over.

I've kinda avoided wurm cause even though I know it wasn't my fault, I blame myself for Elarials failure as I was a leader of it. Kinda went into exile =x

Actually I'm from Elarial lol, Yggdrasil has been a city for ages, but I've never met anyone from it..

Elarial used to own a massive chunk of Inde, and had affiliates and trade routes all over.

I've kinda avoided wurm cause even though I know it wasn't my fault, I blame myself for Elarials failure as I was a leader of it. Kinda went into exile =x

Oh okay, my bad. hehe

Yes your Boat Bridge is alive and well I check in on it from time to time when i check the IH boat bridge. Seems your former neighbors have been keep it up =)

[11:36:54] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 74.97706, Dam: 1.3337413. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Yggdrasil, has been etched in the stern.

Welcome back Ygg, there have been a number of outstanding developments while you've been away. Multi storey houses, player customisation, animations to name a few. there's still a few things that need working on but overall, Wurm is looking great!