Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolfen

Totem Poles And Maybe Spirit Guides?

Totem Poles -

This idea is more in general to Totem Poles... but the idea was to use a saw on a felled tree and create a Totem Pole in which would be lovely if you have high carpentry where you could "Improve" the Pole and it would in return increases the height and whats on it but in following that idea came with the idea for Spirit Guides! 

Spirit Guide -

This idea was more of a secondary suggestion. Basically once making a Totem Pole you would be able to chose the animal you wish to follow Example: Bear, Deer, Wolf, or Bison? and these animals once followed will give a skill gain bonus to one of the Nature Skills like Forestry, Fishing, Animal husbandry and others not including Meditation sense that's a different part but once choosing the animal you want to follow with which totem you follow so if you made a bear totem you would then start following the Spirit Guide of the bear (with a warning message of course) and lets say the QL of that totem could be how much in a certain percent would help with that skill and give a bit of a small gain not too great from Sleep Bonus but noticeable and it would help skill that so Bear would be Fishing so when near a Bear Totem you gain Spirit Animal spell effect in the same idea of a Altar would work? Then anyone following that Spirit Guide in the area would get that skill bonus. This suggestion part is a bit sketchy and anyone who wishes can give ideas in comments

give your opinion in comments

~Alpha

Edited by AlphaWolfen
  • Like 1

+1 to totem poles.

And I still like spear + animal head to make warning signs.  Could use animal heads for trophies too.  Or to put in somebody's bed if doing a mafia hit.

Edited by leaf
  • Like 1

Wolf: Increased CR when two or more Wolf followers target player or creature.

:lol:

• Like 1

Now this idea was not intended to be PvP :D but it was a idea i had Demondan was intended to be only Nature Skills so try to keep that area or maybe... could give a advantage when hunting but i dont know :P

Edited by AlphaWolfen
  • Like 1

I like the sound of this idea working like altars. any passive area spell effects im all for

• Like 1

Well that was a idea i had Klaa because it has to do with nature and would help keep it more of a skilling use in exchange for being Fo - So it being Fo Only could be good 

Edited by AlphaWolfen

xyson is a survival wurm like game and totem poles are used instead of tokens.