Sign in to follow this  
Animus

Trouble Opening Giftbox

I'm having issues when trying to open a giftbox that I have previously wrapped. When selecting "open" I receive this

message in the event tab:
"[17:02:44] You already have a creation window open, only one is allowed at any time."

My sister experienced this first, yesterday, with a pelt that I'd given her (which she wrapped herself). Very shortly after I was unable to get a rare dirt to open. After some combination of dropping it on the ground, placing it into a

different storage container, closing all of my windows and naming myself the recipient, it finally did abide. Today, with a supreme dirt only relogging seemed to help. Not all giftboxes do this... I've been able to open 2 or 3 without incident, in the past 2 days or so.
All of the items I've had trouble with have been named as per the item name and QL. I'm not sure if that's a coincidence, because I don't actually have any true gifts. They're all just renamed for storage.
I hope this info helps.

Edited by Animus

I wrapped a surprise gift for a friend about a week ago, and a suprise it was although not in the way I was hoping.

The gift I wrapped wasn't renamed into an invalid name but to a real playername since it was to be given to my friend, which suggests that the invalid names isn't what is causing this bug in particular.

i had this problem, had to rename it to someone else and get them to open it