Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Next Big Thing?

One of the things I'm currently working on is a nice stag to replace the male deer. Other big points on my list are adding all of the models that are still missing and house walls without the wooden trim to make multi storey houses look nicer which I'm working on together with Zcul.

Some other features that are moving ever closer now are a rework of the alchemy system that ErikN will do, bee keeping, ...

• Like 7

Bridges and stairs ...that's what we need. Oh and sheep, I want sheep. I don't want them to be useful, I just wanna look at them roaming around my animal pens =3

as soon as sheep get added welsh people will flock to this game muhaha

• Like 2

would love to hear what's happening with the Avatar of Libila :)

pretty much the number1 thing i'm looking forward to <3

• Like 1

i wonder why all walls except palisades got new models 6 months ago or more and still no new palisades.

• Like 1

As is said before, come epic, its looks like ur done on freedom and needs to visit epic

Totaly agree, its way more interesting over here (desertion for me and mine) and its not as bad as most people think. When you place your deed right you wont get raided and once you have build up enough you can start to risk more yielding bigger rewards.

Back on Topic tho the next big thing for me would be bridges that were announced, once they are ingame ill go around and help the community here to build bridges for easier travel between allied towns.

i wonder why all walls except palisades got new models 6 months ago or more and still no new palisades.

Good point, there was even a poll as to whether people thought they should have gaps to peek through, or solid with no spy-holes.

• Like 1

One of the things I'm currently working on is a nice stag to replace the male deer. Other big points on my list are adding all of the models that are still missing and house walls without the wooden trim to make multi storey houses look nicer which I'm working on together with Zcul.

Some other features that are moving ever closer now are a rework of the alchemy system that ErikN will do, bee keeping, ...

Rework of alchemy? Could this mean poison?

Hah! They laughed when I stockpiled oleander and belladonna! Mwahahahaha!

On another note... Mmm beekeeping and honey... hehehe Botulinum toxin.

Rework of alchemy? Could this mean poison?

Hah! They laughed when I stockpiled oleander and belladonna! Mwahahahaha!

In before it uses sheep pancreases and fish guts.

More wall types and dyable existing brick based ones, please.

Edited by Silures
  • Like 1