Sign in to follow this  
OthobRithol

Wts Large Flat Deed Close To Gd On Deliverance

As stated above I am selling the deed La Obscuridad located 17x 35y (Deli)

The deed has (among many many many other things) a rare forge, trader on deed and housed, many veins including gold, thousands of farming produce (if not tens of thousands, vegies, wemp, cotton etc), many many BSB and FSB filled with useful items, ~25 horses/cattle/bison, the deed is almost 100% flat enough to farm crop on every tile, over 100 days of upkeep remaining.

If you wish to see the deed first hand please forum PM me and I would be more than happy to arrange a time to show you around, price is currently 1.5g or 160AUD

TERA_SALE_DEED_INFO.png

TERA_SALE_ENTRANCE.jpg

TERA_SALE_FARMLAND_1.jpg

TERA_SALE_FARMLAND_2.jpg

TERA_SALE_MINE.png

Edited by OthobRithol

Good luck with 1.5g, unless someone has a sudden case of nostalgia for Terapherna, I don't think you'll have to worry about it selling too quickly, as I'd say it's at least 1g less than what you're listing it at.

• Like 1

1.5g = 220aud?

isnt the going price around 1g = 100$ ? I dont think aud is much different from usd

Also would be nice to have little more info for that big price and little more screenshots.

Good luck with 1.5g, unless someone has a sudden case of nostalgia for Terapherna, I don't think you'll have to worry about it selling too quickly, as I'd say it's at least 1g less than what you're listing it at.

1g less? The trader is worth 50s alone? Please don't troll/flame/whatever you're doing (And I'm not Tera so IDK what that bit is about)

1.5g = 220aud?

isnt the going price around 1g = 100$ ? I dont think aud is much different from usd

Also would be nice to have little more info for that big price and little more screenshots.

My mistake, I was taking the EUR to AUD value of 2g not 1.5g

Edited by OthobRithol

1g less? The trader is worth 50s alone? Please don't troll/flame/whatever you're doing (And I'm not Tera so IDK what that bit is about)

Trader is worth 50s when you buy the contract from another trader. Once placed its value drops to 20-30s max. 1.5g is way out of the blue, and this is not trolling. Either way your stuff, your pricing, but some one to buy it at this rate must have a serious brain damage or just wouldn't care to be ripped off

• Like 1

You're right, I hate when people do exactly what I just did to auctions, best of luck to you.

edit: then this makes no sense ;p

Edited by silakka

That message was for Ronin, Silakka, I thanked you for correcting my gold to AUD conversion which I stuffed up :)

Also I am negotiable on price, I hinted at that when I said, "price is currently" .. but 50s is a rip off to me no matter how you look at it, even if the trader is devalued to 20s-30s