Sign in to follow this  
Fraeya

How Do You Get To The Bone Altar In Chaos?

So I made an alt wanting to play as a libila follower on chaos. With some difficulty managed to find a map of chaos and set out. Quickly died due to wildlife. Stick to the roads I thought, oh look a hostile guard tower, dead. After 20- 30 more tries including a 6 hour journey with my main on a boat including many deaths on both parts, a lost boat, my main getting stuck miles from my death point at sea and many difficult journeys I'm left wondering... How the F are you supposed to get a new char to join libila?

Is it allowed to build enemy kingdom guard towers blocking the route for new players?

Hi Fraeya,

Boat trip from freedom actually the easiest way without someone's help.. it just you don't approach landmass until it is a clear path to the black light. As for from spawning on chaos, I believe you can automatically change into HotS if you do unlawful or negative alignment stuffs, I am not sure what actions that trigger these tho. Could also pm me and I will see if I can help you :) .

Very kind of you I will take a direct boat trip in future just wondering if blocking off the route for very new players is allowed or what. As a new player coming from golden valley they have no boat or friends to help them over. I understand there is a kingdom war but as hots is the only kingdom that worships libila surely access should be unrestricted.

It's Wild (chaos).

Kingdoms rule map, there is no such thing as "blocked road by hostile towers"

If there's hostile tower on Your way, You're obviously out of Your kingdom lands/influence.

All new players starts as Freedom, BL is HotS, and You might have to cross all other kingdoms influence area to reach BL.

I understand Your confusion but it's very not in place for Chaos server, its not Freedom -  "blocked roads and unrestricted access"

That being said, Your best bet is to look to get converted to BL by system - get Your alignment down to negative value.

Or, if You're looking into joining BL with Your Premium, main toon, > http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/85207-chaos-hots-commorragh-is-recruiting/

,  or just pm Daolin or Rose and i'm sure they will guide You through Your issues.

Very kind of you I will take a direct boat trip in future just wondering if blocking off the route for very new players is allowed or what. As a new player coming from golden valley they have no boat or friends to help them over. I understand there is a kingdom war but as hots is the only kingdom that worships libila surely access should be unrestricted.

Only way to BL from Golden Coast goes through MR lands, its Theirs Kingdoms controlled land, theirs influence.

Edited by DonAngelo

Its pretty difficult, but you can make it there from hunters lodge. Its pretty much possible to get anywhere on chaos, but you have to be good about dodging tower guards and running on the right stuff/slope.

Pretty sure negative alignment wont convert you to blacklight, you probably need over -200 reputation.

At any case, trying to live alone on HotS is going to be as difficult as dodging your ways to go down here. I was saving the words of 'you can try to apply to our capital' for when you pm me but Don had kindly explained it.

And well.. to all the three kingdoms on chaos, HotS actually the only one that you don't need to be invited by kingdom members to join...

Just butcher and eat the meat from freedom corpses round Hunters Lodge and youll soon find yourself at the shroud. Well according to accounts I've heard. Also some accounts have a /transfer option that allows you to turn hots which is useful for priest toons as it allows you to retain faith gained as a whitelighter. This option only works on chaos ofc

Edited by Senakal

you need to try to steal, when your reputation drops to -200 you are converted to hots

Butchering a corpse every 30 mins gets -1 alignment. I'll try until -100 and see what happens then

hmm, if you already get negative alignment and it doesn't convert you.. i dont think that works then. :( I guess need to get that reputation drop...

You cant convet by stealing as It will only drop your rep to a point just in the negetives. You pretty much need to kill people of your own kingdom over and over to convert from reputation.

Stealing needs a premium char and I only plan to have an un-prem alt. I'm at -14 alignment and will continue over the next week or so just to test it if not for anything else

I am not in game today, busy working :( .. but try pm me anytime to check if I am online. I have my way...

edit: online today, pm me :) .

Edited by rosedragon