Sign in to follow this  
Palim

Dragonien Search 1 Or 2 Villager (40Y 20X)

Dragonien is ca. 2 month old. I am (Palim) play the game since 3 Month. So i am pretty new. Up to know i build all alone. I search Villagers who are sure to play the Game and don t go away after play for some days. So if you join my Village i will give you a qualifying periode of 2 weeks where i can see that  i can trust you, you have fun with the game and we both like each other. I am from germany..so it will be good if you life in the same Timezone. I work in week...so the most in the Time i am on at weekend. In week i play most in evening after work for 2-3 hours. i d like when you will be a New Player....but if not no prob. Hope see you soon...PM me in Game or write under this Post if you are intrested.

Palim

P.S.:Sorry for my English...not the Best :))

Hey Palim,

I will stop by to look around, I am from Czech (currently working in GE in Munich ;) ) I am not new player, but I've been 2 years off and now I have a fresh start, as my former site is completely in ruins. I'd like to see your site first and if we come along well, I wil gladly join your place. I have two horses and decent set of tools myself, so I can hop on to help you developing the livin. My carp is at 50ies (for building houses). I like to go hunt often, so I hope there are some decent hunting grounds nearby :)

Only con is, I do not play over weekend, I am playing only weekdays evenings (after work), sometimes from work also but weekends I spend with familly. If that is not a prob for you I be happy to spend some time with you :)

Cheers,

Tom