Sign in to follow this  
Olloch

New Crotch Armor Slot.

That tasteful dragon piece Tom Cruise wore in Rock of Ages.

-1 no more slots pls, the body list in inventory alrdy is too full imo

Then use the Paper Doll. I didn't like it at first so I reverted to body in the inventory, but I gave the Doll a shot and now I am completely fine with it, it is second nature to pop it open and repair gear, open backpack(However the stacking of items needs to be fixed), and heal wounds.

Then use the Paper Doll. I didn't like it at first so I reverted to body in the inventory, but I gave the Doll a shot and now I am completely fine with it, it is second nature to pop it open and repair gear, open backpack(However the stacking of items needs to be fixed), and heal wounds.

i prefer to have my inventory open at all times so not an option

I think this is a free slot for the females... I know what the guys are gonna put in this slot.

• Like 1

i prefer to have my inventory open at all times so not an option

I went and bound it to a key so for easy access. Was just suggesting that you may like it is all, your preference though ;)

I went and bound it to a key so for easy access. Was just suggesting that you may like it is all, your preference though ;)

thanks that u also think for me ;) but i dont wanna reorganize and expand all the time i open it, so still a big -1 for me

• Like 1

Necrobumping this thread by popular demand! Bring us the Codpieces!

On 2013-08-30 at 6:01 PM, rosedragon said:

Best topic I found today LOL! But it does makes me wonder why wurm have attacks to the crotch at all... baffling.

Its a cheap fighting style but highly effective and used in medieval times, ofcourse it had to be added :D

There will always be that one person aiming for everyones crotches, unavoidable.

*Nocturnes equipes the Dragon Scale Crotch*

Rawr!