Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

Northern Lights Quests

This topic is built on Guruen's fantastic idea http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/84092-vanaheimr-quests/

(so the copyright is all his, I just adapted it)

These quests are mostly of the gather x amount of something and bring to Vanaheimr for reward. The reward should be worth more than the going rate of the items you need to gather

(If you find the rewards to be too small, please let me know, but in a constructive matter. NO TROLLING please!)

To participate, you select a quest and reply here with your ingame name and which quest you want to complete. This is under the 'First come, First serve' rule as there is only 1 of each quest, unless stated otherwise. 

For now the quests are limited to two per person. This might be changed depending on popularity and amount of quests available.

The quests will needed to be completed within a certain timeframe which will be stated in the post below along with the current active quests. Be sure to check for new quests frequently as they can appear at any time!

Any questions etc. will be welcomed and can be directed to Thorakkanath either ingame or via PMs on the forum. 

Northern Lights is located at X46Y5 on the map here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/1wpwh8zwqnx628z/OKkIlCaRz1/celebtpikols1.jpg

and is accesible by water only (any type of ship will do)

Regards,

Thorakkanath

Edited by Thorakkanath
  • Like 1

The ones taking the quests should post in this topic as soon as they know for sure that they will do them (together with their tool of choice) so I have time to prepare their tools!

{EXPIRED} Quest #1 [x2]

Bring 30 blue flowers to Northern Lights

{EXPIRED} Quest #2 [x4]

Bring 50 lavender sprouts to Northern Lights

Edited by Thorakkanath

Quests tweaked and rewards improved

Edited by Thorakkanath