Sign in to follow this  
camobeast

Supreme Unfinished Forge #2

Supreme_forge_mini.png

Unfinished Supreme forge up for auction if this one doesnt sell ill definantly be building it :)

Pickup from Deliverence or delivery negotiable, will not deliver to chaos (not mailing outside of server due to mail not returning from other servers if buyer does not pay)  < needs to be changed.

Starting bid 35 silver

Supreme_forge.jpg

auction_timer_1378026650.gif

Edited by camobeast

lately this month there has been 5 supreme forges and over 10 rares

whats going on?

Whats going on xD? nothing is going on people are just selling off the rares ect that they have accumulated, i personally have held onto or given away alot of the rares i have made in the past several months this is only the third supreme forge ive seen up for auction recently anyway, afaik one was resold if you count that :)

Specially since the price of silver these days i presume people are just trying to make a bit of money for upkeep ect

And yes lucky :)

I'll be personally delivering this one free of charge  :) so if you win we will have to organise a time and location

You did win! thought there was 3 hours left but it ended 3 hours ago  :D ill be online 10 hours from this post ill try and get in contact with you in-game then or we can organise another time :) send me a message on forums to confirm your availability, thanks!

Edited by camobeast