Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Rare Glow Effect

The new rare glow in todays update seems to be casting itself on surrounding things like walls and fences making them glow with the same effect. it might be hard to see in this screenshot but the cart in the pen is rare and it is casting the "glow" effect onto the fence you can even kind of see it on the building like at the top by the eaves kind of but not as bad.

RKNnzp5.jpg

Edit: I guess some people might like that but if you can i would love a way to turn off the rare visual effects in the settings if it was not to much trouble. 

Edited by Kegan

if that helps i dont think this is new,some members of my alliance showed me pictures of something similar to this happening to entire buildings over all the wall textures,looking more like fog inside the textures than anything else.

if u disable glsl shaders,and maybe u need to disable vbo too,u wont see any rare effects.

Well i don't like the rare effect so i always sell any forges and stuff i get but just seen this today with my rare cart so thought it just showed up today. I guess it is not that big of a deal i will probably be selling the rare cart now too because i just hate the rare effect looks to out of place to me. 

it's an texture bug and has already been posted here before.

I also had my whole castle glowing

it's an texture bug and has already been posted here before.

I also had my whole castle glowing

I think that would be awesome, not a bug.

The refresh did fix it but i got a SS of the pen area where i keep my hitched cart before i fixed it...it is funny at night, lol

Rare buildings..

nhQFwhr.jpg

Edited by Kegan

I had an ally have the same issue a while back, he hasn't said anything since so I assumed it was fixed. On a side note, sure you can get a lot of money for a rare deed ;)