Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Fan Art Contest! Winner Gets Creative Fatal1Ty Headset.

Well I was able to take some time today and finish this drawing up. Hope you all enjoy it!

RudeAwakening_zpse26e3917.jpg

That's awesome, and she's not even broken in to a sweat!

Righto, my effort. A bit more line drawing than I'd like - would prefer to have done something more sketchy, but limited by having no flat surface to draw on (just a folder propped up on my knees) and just the pencil that I take diving for writing on slates.

Initial design was scribbled over 40 mins or so, final version took about 2 hours - pencil first, pen over the top.

Titled: Learning the Wisdom of the Greats.

designsketch_zps3ec41cf1.jpg

final_zpse6bbcf65.jpg

• Like 2

Cymmy that is awsome.  You did great work on the creatures and whole feel for mobs outside the door waiting to get you.

Well if you would have maybe put a helm on the drawn one or the realistic one for that matter it might have been better for me. Don't get me wrong i still like the one you posted but having the realistic head on the "cartoon/drawn" body just seems off to me. There is nothing meant to be disrespectful about it i would have just liked to see it blended more to match like you did with the sword and shield. 

I get what you're saying about the realistic head on the cartoon body. I would have preferred a drawn one too but I think I need more practice before I can accomplish something as complex as a human face, lol. I had thought of putting a helmet on her but I was worried that she wouldn't be apparently female if I did that. And I know you meant no disrespect, you were just giving your feedback. Which is what I need to hear if I'm to improve. :)

OMG! That does give me nightmare! As soon as I see it I close it immediately cause it scares me D: ...

lol, I told you it was bad.

Why is it always fan art to win something.. what a stupid contest..

Because it's on the forums for a game....  What would you suggest?  Best World of Warcraft art wins?

Well I was able to take some time today and finish this drawing up. Hope you all enjoy it!

Loving it! Esp the bear... ohhh I want to hug it!

Loving it! Esp the bear... ohhh I want to hug it!

Lies, you want to zombify it :P

Righto, my effort. A bit more line drawing than I'd like - would prefer to have done something more sketchy, but limited by having no flat surface to draw on (just a folder propped up on my knees) and just the pencil that I take diving for writing on slates.

Initial design was scribbled over 40 mins or so, final version took about 2 hours - pencil first, pen over the top.

Titled: Learning the Wisdom of the Greats.

designsketch_zps3ec41cf1.jpg

final_zpse6bbcf65.jpg

"When I was a child, we slept in caves on our pillow rocks. So enjoy your nice soft beds under slate roofs."

"Yeah yeah, Gran-gran"

Well I'm feeling slightly less confident of victory now, than when I posted my submission.

Edit: only slightly  ^_^

Edited by Wraithglow

I really wanted to do this concept I had in mind, but ran out of time  :unsure:  Figured I would share - even though it's not exactly ready by my personal standards.

lr0y.jpg

• Like 7

I really wanted to do this concept I had in mind, but ran out of time  :unsure:  Figured I would share - even though it's not exactly ready by my personal standards.

lr0y.jpg

oh noez the spider!

Spider fearing girl on her horse - I've met quite a few of these in my travels :D Hey - they are adventurers too - if just a little less, adventurous :P

lr0y.jpg

it almost looks like a badass glowing lava spider :P

uzzb.jpg

I know its probably too late but i wanted to upload one more pic 

• Like 3

dragonfangWIP6.jpgKinda 'done' for now...

You might have missed the deadline with that, It was Monday in Sweden by then >.<