Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Fan Art Contest! Winner Gets Creative Fatal1Ty Headset.

It's a spitting image of glimmer steel, with that fog/fire aura.

well here is what i have done so far, I am just a sketcher...no fancy photoshop for me. I am afraid RL is getting kinda crazy around here so I hope I can find time to finish it.

2013-09-05112345_zpsb1235066.jpg

Edited by Cymmy
  • Like 4

My first time drawing in photoshop, or drawing in general, cant match the other works here but i tried.

aFnBZpk.png

• Like 2

well here is what i have done so far, I am just a sketcher...no fancy photoshop for me. I am afraid RL is getting kinda crazy around here so I hope I can find time to finish it.

I guess this will be great one :D

Almost done it, anyway a bit older shot

ad32196794530994bb01e16e420b3432126.jpg

Edited by Martynas5

Ohhh I like it! But what creatures there in the foreground?

Great job so far everyone!

So many creative contributions, we have been following and enjoying this thread here at the office.

Only a couple of days left to make or touch up on your contribution.

On Monday I hope you will all comment on each others art, keeping it constructive of course ;)

We will be keeping that in mind as we select a winner!

Keep it up Wurmians!

Glad to see everyone enjoying themselves :D
Here is my little entry that I did up in 30min. Something quick something fun- Horse surfing!

6krt.png

• Like 29

Horse surfing, that needs to be implemented !! lol

Some really good pics being put here. Boombza's pic is by far my favourite

Horse surfing, that needs to be implemented !! lol

Its a reference to the old days of horse riding before 1.0

most people will know :)

• Like 1

Here is my little entry that I did up in 30min. Something quick something fun- Horse surfing!

6krt.png

OMG! I'm happy to see your art here + that makes my day! :D The expressions of both parties LOL... and that sleepless eyes from grinding to get 21 BC!

lol boombza thats awesome XD I first read the 21 before I read the body control :P makes it alot more funnier cause of "full age" hehehehe

BAHAHAHA! I remember the days of horse surfing.. Oh boy was it beautiful.

6krt.png

Creative so far the best...

Very nice Boombza baby :D

Greetings

When is the deadline? Sunday morning? Sunday midnight? I assume Swedish time (GMT+2), but I tend not to get motivated until the last moment, so I need to know :D

So far i am torn i want to see Cymmy's finished but the one Faeldray done is also good. The only thing on Faeldray's one is the face it looks a little off and out of place but the rest was nicely done and i love the visual effects of the sword and shield..etc

a65d34af01eeff2e407818005da8e6bb375.jpg

Last picture.

Waiting for pirate update

Edited by Martynas5
  • Like 1

So far i am torn i want to see Cymmy's finished but the one Faeldray done is also good. The only thing on Faeldray's one is the face it looks a little off and out of place but the rest was nicely done and i love the visual effects of the sword and shield..etc

Hmmm...off in what way? Could it be because the face is from a real photo while the rest was "drawn"? Well, the sword's technically not drawn either but it's covered by lots of glowy things. :P

I did try drawing a face based off my own character's face but it ended up...creepy. Like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/elw17icvd6xfwyo/Lady-Guard2.jpg

Hmmm...off in what way? Could it be because the face is from a real photo while the rest was "drawn"? Well, the sword's technically not drawn either but it's covered by lots of glowy things. :P

I did try drawing a face based off my own character's face but it ended up...creepy. Like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/elw17icvd6xfwyo/Lady-Guard2.jpg

Well if you would have maybe put a helm on the drawn one or the realistic one for that matter it might have been better for me. Don't get me wrong i still like the one you posted but having the realistic head on the "cartoon/drawn" body just seems off to me. There is nothing meant to be disrespectful about it i would have just liked to see it blended more to match like you did with the sword and shield. 

Edited by Kegan

OMG! That does give me nightmare! As soon as I see it I close it immediately cause it scares me D: ...

Ohhh I like it! But what creatures there in the foreground?

Troll and bear, though the sketch looks like a lion LOL, I am trying to make it as realistic to wurm as possible and dead bears just dont look like bears in wurm. I might have to fudge it a bit :P I am hoping to squeeze a few hours into drawing today since I am running out of time. The weekend is fast approaching though and I like to play IRL on my weekends!

6krt.png

This is amazing!!! You are very talented Boombza!!!

not sure how to resize the pic :/ but here is what ive been working on for the last few days ^_^. person on the left is Amberain (JK elevation) and on the right is my self. Title is amberain vs giget at the WL. i hope you all enjoy it ^_^

nPaEaz9.jpg

Edit: sorry its dark for some reason i cant get a lighter pic :/

Edited by Giget
  • Like 4

The colours aren't 100% correct, but I only had one brown pencil so I'm happy. :P

tumblr_msqmbkMt1p1r8r6xao1_500.jpg

Technical difficulties may have caused slight blurriness, but I think the current resolution should work if I don't find a solution to the problem. No biggie :)

edit 5/11-13, replaced image location link

Edited by Aeris
  • Like 8

The colours aren't 100% correct, but I only had one brown pencil so I'm happy. :P

DSC008881_zpsc7b39268.jpeg

Technical difficulties may have caused slight blurriness, but I think the current resolution should work if I don't find a solution to the problem. No biggie :)

Nice armor design!

Well I was able to take some time today and finish this drawing up. Hope you all enjoy it!

RudeAwakening_zpse26e3917.jpg

• Like 20