Hello, this is DocStineTM and i am in love with making chain armor, so as a way of showing this love i am taking orders for Chain armor At bulk sale prices!

Currently doing 20 sets of 50ql+ chain armor for 10 silver, one order can be processed at a time so please be ready to wait for it to be completed, Can only do pick up due to the time chunk it takes to make the armor i cant afford to travel for the sake of my costumers, please pick up at Megaton by Bad company in Exodus, We have a giant pillar by our deed and we are just up the shore from bad company, Please place your order either here, or in a PM, 

Orders larger then 20 sets can be placed through a PM at a special Bulk Price for being an AWESOME COSTUMER! :D :D :D :D :D will be discussed in the PM. 

Price increase as 25c for a full chain set(which includes the jacket) has been calculated to be worth more then 50c a set, so im doing a buy 10 get 10 free. so each set only costs 50c

Orders Halted! got 1 order in and wont open until order is filled, thank you fro your patience. :D

close please***** i've tortured myself enough doing 1 order. time to move on to other things. -_-

Edited by DocStineTM