Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

[Dese] - Waters Edge - Small Village Looking For Recruits

AFrs3Le.jpg

About us:
Once we first joint Wurm we didn't know where on earth to start. Starting out by yourself, building a house to keep safe, whilst trying to do that, run away from monsters, then worry about food, water, trying to find cotton..and of course the many other things to go with it. We finally found a village to stay and the people who owned it were incredibly friendly, offered pretty good QL armor, weapons, meals, helped us build our very own house and helped raise most of our skills. We soon became village elders and ran the place ourselves. Unfortunately, the village got abandoned. We then decided to head off to find our own place where to stay, came across a place close to sea and main sources, which we would need. Plus it was surrounded by dozens of unicorns.. We then deeded the area and started to civilize it. After building the basics we thought about recruiting a handful of people to help out with the village and help them out too, just like we had offered to us.

So far our deed is yet to be finished and generally make it look better, so there may be future plans with structures. Currently building the community housing, this will be finished soon and will be fully furnished for players.

What we're looking for:

Ideally this would be for experienced players. Please be aware as it's a small village only a few may join. 

We're looking for people who just want to chill, get on with their crafting and getting skills up, training up to go elevation and of course, help maintain the deed. (for experienced players who are ready to go to elevation, you're free to join and use the village as a pit stop to make your boat and head off from there). 

What Waters Edge can offer to you:

• Safe deed. (Deed is all blocked off by tall walls).
  • Community housing.
  • Community farm.
  • Community mine.
  • Community forge shop.
  • Easy access for fishing.
  • Located nearby sand, clay and peat.
  • Free meals.
  • Easy to build a boat. (as we're right near the sea and offers more protection as it will be docked on deeded land).
  • Always have healing supplies.
  • Supplied with basic weapons and armor.
  • Regular hunting trips. (For supplies, skill gain or just for the heck of it).
  • Live near a forest area. (never gonna run out of wood to make that boat).
  • Deed guards.
  • Small animal keeping area. (gain animal husbandry skill and keep your own animals in there). 
  • Part of a large alliance. 

Interested? If so, please message either me, Mclovin or Teal. I'm hardly online at the moment, so it would be best to message Teal.

Happy Wurming.

Mclovin

Edited by Mclovin

Waters Edge are still recruiting. Feel free to ask any questions.

Mclovin.

Sorry it's been awhile, is Desertion PVP or PVE or realm based combat?

Hey there names Laywn (Lawn), like what you mow on saterday morn, lol.  Anyway I new to the game had taken a hiatus from the game after the world was wiped or replace or what ever it was way back then 2 years I'd say.  

So I noticed a lot, lot of changes and figuring I'm as noob as noob can get then.  I'm looking for a small village that can help in relearning the game once more and not overwhelm me, lol.

I'm interested in crafting HUGE!  love to farm and hunt.  word be very interested in learning the making or skill of boats.  

I'm an adult player and maturity is a must.  Would like to find a small group to play with learn, build a small farm house and craft.

Hope to hear from you guys/gals soon, thanks!

Can be reached at:  laywn@aol.com or on my personal TeamSpeak3 address:  66.55.131.14:9218

Sincerely,

Laywn

Hey Laywn,

Sorry for the late reply, been a little busy and haven't checked the forums recently.

It would be great for you to join Waters Edge if you're still interested.

No problem about being a noob, we all started there at some point lol. All of us are mature players, out of the whole village/alliance, we are all of adult age as far as I know, but of course any age are welcome, we just don't tolerate "trolls". 

Next time you're online just pm Teal, she will help find you and lead you to the village. 

See you soon and happy wurming!

Mclovin.

Update: Have a handful of players who have just joined Waters Edge. We are not recruiting anymore players at the moment, but will keep you updated if anymore are needed.

Happy Wurming.

Update: We have moved village and are no longer part of Waters Edge.