Sign in to follow this  
Roan

Deed Upkeep On 28 Day Cycle

Has this always been the way it is? I thought my monthly upkeep for my deed lasted 30 days, and after topping it up it seems the monthly upkeep amount mentioned lasts only 28 days.

so if your upkeep is 3s/month, it's really 3s/28days?

Easier to use words than numbers, gets people confused with their moneys ^^, old trick.

Well, thats strange. I'm going to check my deeds in the morning, anyone else notice this?

It says a month means 28 days when you found a deed.

• Like 1

Get to squeeze that 13th month out of ya that way.....

• Like 1

February always ruins everything, lol

I have never tested or looked at it to be honest but i know the traders run on a 28 day cycle so makes since that he would use it for deeds too. 

I've checked on 3 deeds, it is for sure on the 28 day cycle haha. no big deal, just didn't realize and wanted to confirm I wasnt the only one haha

kind of lame since there are 365 days/12 = 30+

So when you buy prem is it 28 days too???

Standard for one month is 30 days not 28....most everywhere.

Edited by Protunia

good question on the prem, i'll let ya know when i buy some tonight

Get to squeeze that 13th month out of ya that way.....

You also get one more trader payout this way

You also get one more trader payout this way

Traders and deeds are two completely different things......premium is one month=30 days  ( I think ) and deeds should be the same.

So basically we pay for 13 months deed upkeep over a 12 month period.

Here's from the deed form.....The monthly cost is 5 silver, 23 copper and 40 iron.

Key word there Monthly  not 4 weekly......

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

just bought prem, 2 months got me 60 days worth. So it looks like 30day months for prem time

Traders and deeds are two completely different things......premium is one month=30 days  ( I think ) and deeds should be the same.

So basically we pay for 13 months deed upkeep over a 12 month period.

Here's from the deed form.....The monthly cost is 5 silver, 23 copper and 40 iron.

Key word there Monthly  not 4 weekly......

Well the upkeep goes into the kingdom pool so that is handled every 28 days same as the traders that gets paid out of that system. Now as to why he used the 28 days on the kingdom/trader/deed pool i have no idea.

Well the upkeep goes into the kingdom pool so that is handled every 28 days same as the traders that gets paid out of that system. Now as to why he used the 28 days on the kingdom/trader/deed pool i have no idea.

I dont think the Kings funds get paid out every 28 days........do you know for a fact??

Deeds pay upkeep all different days and times, also the deeds are constantly being drained of time after upkeep is paid into it and lowering the available upkeep funds.

I think the payouts are based more on whats been collected in between payouts rather than waiting until 28 days have passed.

The reset of the RATIO happens every 28 days or so........depends on other factors going on with servers.

The fact that the ratios reset differently than the deeds pay upkeep into the kings funds pretty much says that there is no 28 days waiting period before the king collects upkeep.

Of course it could be that the deeds upkeep are saved up for 28 days as they are gathered and then passed out over the next 28 days.....but i have never seen anything saying thats the case.

I still think the wording on Monthly Upkeep......and only being 28 days is suspect to say the least.

Edited by Protunia

I am not sure how it all works either. There was a guy saying that the traders pay out every 7 days and that makes sense to me as 4x7 = 28 but i have never checked on the days and times they pay but if i had to guess it would be on the uptime/new day on the 7th day after the ratio reset and so forth. I guess this would be an interesting thing to check for someone that had the gumption to take it on.

I am not sure how the pool is managed but i would think it just takes the total of the pool at the time of the payout and divides it by the number of "good ratio" traders and then makes the payment. As far as upkeep goes that goes in the pool the day you pay it and starts the timer for its usage and i guess it runs on the same 28 days..idk 

Note: This is all just my theories and i have no testing or evidence to if any of it is true.  

edit: I guess this is getting off topic now but the 28 day deed is something i never knew about but it all makes sense and ties into the trader system.  I am fine with it the way it is but i can see why people might get upset too.

Edited by Kegan

It says a month means 28 days when you found a deed.

Since when?

I've founded several, never saw that, and i remember 1s being 30 days for a normal deed (When i was scrapping the barrel monthly for upkeeps), so you should recognize the ninja patch at least.

Upkeep is drained daily. Also merchants are payed regularly. People usually drain them every 28 days cause that's when their ratios reset.

Edited by ReaverKane