Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

$5 For 10 Great Games!

The Humble Origin Bundle is out now and has some great games included for only $5. (Or you can get 6 of them for as little as $1) Pay as much as you want for the games, as all the money goes to charity!

Games included:

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2

Mirrors Edge

Medal of Honor

C & C Red Alert 3

Battlefield 3

Populous

The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Sims 3 + Some Expansions)

It's a great deal, as anyone of these games on it's own would cost $10+. Pick it up, have some fun, give to charity. Everyone benefits! :)

• Like 2

If they would only add populous the beginning to it i would get very warm feeling!

whykillme, spend the $5 and get it!

Only thing I don't like is my internet is slow and it'll take a week to download all of this :D

There's no Populous: The Beginning in the bundle. :(

Too bad, it's best populous installment, i should still have somewhere a really old CD with it. :)

Personally i'm huge fan of humblebundle.com, buying it all time whenever new one is available. :D

Only thing I don't like is my internet is slow and it'll take a week to download all of this :D

i buy all of them .. always :P

Some very nice deals there too fatboy, although the games are quite old on that website. Humble bundle offer some really new games at very low price.

Ahh I read your post wrong wkm. I've started buying every bundle now too. My steam library has exploded in size :D

Edited by Outlaw

i prefer these 'free games' that are found in internet :)

Last THQ one bundle was pretty nice. Anyone on for Saint's Row 3 coop? :P

Speaking of games!

Did anyone try that War of the Vikings Alpha yet? If you have War of the Roses on Steam, you should have it.

I think it's a great improvement from WoTR. :P

I buy em.. but I dont play em.. as I already did. Just want to add collection to my steam account :) .

I buy em.. but I dont play em.. as I already did. Just want to add collection to my steam account :) .

About 50% of my Steam library wasn't played by me at all, which means about 50 games, haha.

You get keys for both your Steam and Origin account. I just wanted the Steam keys, and the Populous, Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3 keys for Origin. If anyone wants any of the other Origin keys, let me know. I also have an extra Mirrors Edge key for Steam.

Thanks for the share! 

You get keys for both your Steam and Origin account. I just wanted the Steam keys, and the Populous, Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3 keys for Origin. If anyone wants any of the other Origin keys, let me know. I also have an extra Mirrors Edge key for Steam.

If you still got em I can use em for my siblings or some friends. ^.^

Yo, I'm pretty sure I saw someone giving out all of these games for free on some big-name site.

Can't remember exactly what it was called, pirate-something or something-bay or something like that.

But they were all 100% free! :)

Yo, I'm pretty sure I saw someone giving out all of these games for free on some big-name site.

Can't remember exactly what it was called, pirate-something or something-bay or something like that.

But they were all 100% free! :)

Until the feds come knocking on your door (which I hope they will one day).

Until the feds come knocking on your door (which I hope they will one day).

For stealing 10 rip-off, daylight robbery games all by big-name companies who make crap games and then give it flashy advertising and making it seem like it's excellent when it's definitely not? Right...

They're bribing the big-name reviewers to give them high ratings and good reviews and then reaping in the cash for minimal quality. The only quality that goes into their work is the hype they create and the flashy advertising, and flashy graphics with no effort taken to make gameplay, because they know that quality doesn't equal big money, flashy advertising does and using big names to spread the crap news of the new pile of crap on the scene.

Besides, Wurm renders these games obsolete and we shouldn't be bowing down to these rip-off merchants! If we show that we're not prepared to just take whichever crap they push so hard, they'll start putting real effort and imagination into their games and then maybe they'll be worth buying.