Sign in to follow this  
Hordern

Wounds Auto-Sort By Damage In Paper-Doll

Would be interested to see what others think:

I would like the wounds in the paper-doll to order themselves from worst to lightest on the various body parts. This would mean you could rclick the body part with cotton activated or whatever, and you would then be treating the worst wounds, rather than having to pick and choose. This is most useful for when you have lots of little wounds that you - can't be bothered/don't want to waste the cotton - to heal.

The only issue I can see - you have already bandaged a bad wound and also want to treat the others though this isn't too bad once you can queue a few actions. Perhaps a toggle option to sort from bad to light, and vice-versa? Not sure how 'needed' that would be though. Having said that, we come across this issue anyway with the current set up too.

not a bad suggestion in my opinion. but only in the case of not having to open the body part, because when opened the colour damage markers are visible enough to show you which wounds are bad/medium/light and u can pick your bandage quite quickly..

Well the idea has sprung from hunting and shield training. I end up with a LOT of small wounds. I tend to heal anything over 4dmg, just because, but lighter ones I ignore. Yes, I can more or less see which to do if I open the list, but it's tedious having to pick and choose, especially when you fail and have to go back through. Would be easier to just to blanket heal the worst wounds :)

OCD on the 4 dmg huh haha.

It wouldnt hurt anybody to implement this.

Edited by Libertha

Could go even further tbh and just have all the wounds, regardless of body part in one place (as well as what we have at the moment). Worst wound on top, once it's bandaged it'd removed from the list. I find it quite annoying at the moment, opening up all the different body parts to try heal everything!

Could maybe have toggle options, Light:severe, bandaged:non-bandaged, treated:non-treated etc..?

Could go even further tbh and just have all the wounds, regardless of body part in one place (as well as what we have at the moment). Worst wound on top, once it's bandaged it'd removed from the list. I find it quite annoying at the moment, opening up all the different body parts to try heal everything!

Could maybe have toggle options, Light:severe, bandaged:non-bandaged, treated:non-treated etc..?

To keep it simple could have a column of the 10 worst wounds in order on one side or something.

OCD on the 4 dmg huh haha.
Yeah... a little bit :P

• Like 2

Relative to this topic, I'd like to see the bandaging to skip over already bandaged when right clicking and bandaging multiple wounds.

• Like 3

In addition to what, would love to see that LT would heal the worse wound first instead of it being random (as it appears now to me). So that LT heal would be aligned if this is implemented.

In addition to what, would love to see that LT would heal the worse wound first instead of it being random (as it appears now to me). So that LT heal would be aligned if this is implemented.

LT is already incredibly powerful and this would imo make it too strong, especially for anyone on the Love Path level 11. It's also an entirely separate idea ;)

LT is already incredibly powerful and this would imo make it too strong, especially for anyone on the Love Path level 11. It's also an entirely separate idea ;)

Agreed it's a stacked idea and it should probably go to another topic. I personally don't find LT that powerful because it always heals 1 wound a hit, and the rest of the regained HP goes to waste. If you have a quick (or multiple) mob(s) and lots of small wounds LT ain't much help.

we can already queu the aiding, so I dont really see why should it be made easier than it already is.

But if the goal is to make wurm easier little by little, this would be a must have update :)

Right now its a pain in the ass to try and heal wounds quickly as Fo. If they were better sorted that would be a step in the right direction.