Sign in to follow this  
Cudi92

Network Error: Connection Refused: Connect?

everytime is start up the game it appears at the loading screen? can anyone help?

Would be nice to know more or less how long it's going to take to fix, why not give us an update on the startup screen? There's a news section where one would expect to read about downtime.

Confirmed, seems legit... B)

sent via iPhone using Safari Browser

Edited by RowdyGowdy

if the post times are correct then the server has been down for over an hour? why hasn't it been fixed yet?

i got a new problem, now it says update failed at pack updates

Update Failed! (Error: Unable to read remote index, update server may be unreachable)

any clues as to whats the problem this time?

Edited by Cudi92

Would be nice to know more or less how long it's going to take to fix, why not give us an update on the startup screen? There's a news section where one would expect to read about downtime.

Agreed

If they fix it within 12 hours I will be stunned and a little impressed. If they let you know they are 'actually' working on it with a simple post anywhere in the forums. Something like "Aware of issue and we are currently working on it" ... Shocked and stunned and impressed again. Best advice play another game and retry tomorrow there is no need in constantly trying to log in when you do not even know if they are working on it and have no idea of how long it may take to fix. #

If they post up anything i will copy the post in here.

It is the middle of the night in Sweden..... and the log in server Hampster has fallen alseep in the wheel. :ph34r:

To those on line, have fun. :)

To those waiting and trying to get on.... there is always a good book in need of reading somewhere. :rolleyes:

... now this will require moving your eye balls back and forth to take in the action,  :blink:   but you will save on the edem expenses as your household Power Hampster will only have to generate enough electricity to run a 15w compact fluroescent versus a heavy load of a high end computer and its monitor. :D

Also a book does not need rebooting.... 

Enjoy your evening off.  B)

Cheers! Hughmongus

Edited by HughMongus

my wife did not know about the issue and got in. If you really really want to play then you may just keep trying to get and manage it but there seems to be another error saying the update server is unreachable. Good look wurmians. (As for me I will fill my spare time with something else :) )