Sign in to follow this  
James2986

No Time After Buying It?

Hi, i've tried to refresh my premium time, so i bought a month and 5 silver. After paying for it with Paypal, with no problems, at least not that it told me, i logged into the game after about 5 minutes. I typed /time and it still said my premium time ends in two days. Also, the money hasn't showed up in the bank. Is there a long delay? Last time i bought time, it was very fast, with only a couple second delay.

Usually it takes about a minute for me, I think it says it can take up to a certain amount of time when buying it though. But I wouldn't expect it to take longer than a day max.

Are you sure you were logged into the right account on the website before making your payment?

Maybe you bought prem time for an alt or something by accident.

24-48hours should be the minium time to wait before you write a thread about it or call /support

And yes recheck if you purchased it to the right account.

I've confirmed that somehow i did buy it for an alt. However, when i logged in to buy it in the shop, i logged in with the character i actually wanted it on. I'm not sure how it got onto my alt, i didn't order it there. I'm currently pursuing a refund, if possible. I don't ever play the alt, and made it because i was interested in playing on the freedom isles. I didn't like it, and never went back to the character until just now to check if there was premium time on it. Sure enough, there was.

Sounds really strange. You sure that you logged into the right account because, that would be very lucky that you buy prem and for some reason it goes exactly to your alt and not to some other account.