Sign in to follow this  
Masonjames

Wts Char. 70+ Fighter/well Rounded- Great Deal For You!

I'm looking to sell my JK Wurm account.

I have a character sitting on the Elevation server with no game time.

He is very well rounded, builder/70+fighter.

He is fully geared with some nice tools.

I'm trying to just dump him, I'm starting a New game that's coming out next week, so here is my proposal.

Its worth a couple hundred bucks for sure. I have around 2.5 months of gametime put into him.

Around 50+ for most building skills, basic things even higher.

8 gold in the bank in Serenity

What I want is a digital copy of Final Fantasy 14 for the PS3, retail price of $29.99 and 2months of game time paid for. I think its $12.99 a month.

You can buy the game online and have it available for me to pick up at GameStop also.

We can talk about what works best for you. I need to do some more research on what the easiest method of getting this done as well.

The issue on my end that im trying to avoid, thus selling him for a much reduced price is, I can't access him currently to get exact numbers and screenshots of his skills, (because he is on Elevation) so if I have too pay for game time to sell him properly, I'm going to just get him appraised and sell him for what he's worth.

This is an epic deal on your end. Only reason I'm trying to do it this way is because I have my PC all torn apart whilst upgrading some hardware. I won't have it back together for at least another month, at which time I will have to re-download and fire up the work account and blah blah, I'm lazy.

Contact me if interested at jvanslam83@gmail.com

I'm looking for trustworthy people only to contact me. I'll check this thread and bump a few times as .

I haven't played wurm in a good 6 months, but I know a good hand full of people that could vouch for me that are still active most likely.

I am willing to talk on the phone, share my home address, also if you are not satisfied with the char. For the super low price I'm asking we can definetly work something out. But he is honestly worth more than double or triple of what I ask.

Basicaly I'm just looking for a serious buyer, and an honest good person to make this go smooth.

Thanks,

John

jvanslam83@gmail.com

You can contact me on Facebook as well,

jvanslam83@live.com

very trustworthy yourself.

Wiling to sell an account that has 8 gold and many skills

sells it for:

What I want is a digital copy of Final Fantasy 14 for the PS3, retail price of $29.99 and 2months of game time paid for. I think its $12.99 a month.

I have around 2.5 months of gametime put into him.

that's not much

I'm sorry, its 8 silver. My bad. Damn I forgot currency.

Silver silver.

I haven't played in 6+ months

Troll all you want,

I can have numerous people in Serenity vouch I'm a straight shooter

I believe this is scam!

Nobody should ever buy a character stuck without prem and if you really wanna sell your char, do that over paypal and with a skilldump.

This whole gameshop think has zero buyer protection and nobody should do this kind of business.

But truly a great deal. Im just trying to get going on release date of this new game. Next week.

I had a great time on wurm. I tried picking it back up a couple weeks ago when I checked back in with an Alt.

I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Wurm is not a casual game

I'm willing to do Paypal as well. Whatever is comfortable for the buyer.

I'm not that familiar with Paypal, I do have an account though. I used it to buy game time in the account.

How would I be protected from a scammer using PayPal though? I'm not sure how that works like I said.

And what is a skill dump? Am I able to pull up my character information w/o activation of game time?

I just read up on skill dump, not going to be able to do that. My computer is tore apart ATM.

I used to play a lot on JK Serenity.

If Ianrose is still around, he'll tell you I'm good people.

Thanks,

You know, your right. I should just do this proper.

I'll use my wife's laptop and activate MasonJames, get some screenshots and skill dump him.

I'll get what he's worth in PayPal cash.

I just read up on Final Fantasy14, and I'll be able to use PayPal to buy the game and game time..

Please Close this Thread if you are able too anyone.

Locked by request.

Incidentally, you should be able to edit your own post, look to the left of the quote button and there should be an edit option.