Getting Bored of Your Settlement? Looking for new project's & ideas? Enjoy a challenge?

Look no further!

After Playing Wurm for a few years, owning and living on numerous deed's and residing on few different server's, I have experienced a lot of things in this wide and wonderful world. For the past few months, I have been playing mostly solo on a small deed, one that's development has finished long ago and this has left me searching for a new challenge.

The Idea!

An Idea I have been kicking around for sometime is to assemble a group of like minded players, And break off into the vast unknown to start a new project. One that is a challenge, requiring planning, commitment, dedication, and an Overall sense of community! A place to hone skills our skills, both in the creation aspect as well as a crafting haven providing most everything we shall need as we develop.

Of Course, this is merely in the planning stages, So any opinion's and idea's from players interested will be compiled, until we can strike on something that everyone is thrilled to work towards. Idea's may include anything from a magnificent deed to a central market, our personal island or mountain retreat, and anything else one's mind can come up with!

As for location, I would prefer to keep it located on the old freedom cluster, any server as long as we agree upon it, but If we can stay away from Exodus I would be thrilled. Nothing against that server except the fact in my experiences, there is no dirt layer which makes it more challenging to work with than it need's to be. Also Chao's if it is something we are comfortable with but that requires the trust of a tight knit group, and fair amount of planning and communication between an existing faction.

The People!

Anyone is welcome, New players or more seasoned veteran's! Premium is not an issue, bit I do request a little bit of in game time to be sure that this idea Is right for you. The ability to work with others is a must, and some sort of voice communication program would be ideal. So please, reply on this thread, send me a PM, or hunt me down in game if this idea appeals to you!

What One Person Considers Impossible, a Group Can Accomplish Within a Shortened Time Frame. When One Mind is Stalled, The Power Of Collective Thought Can Prevail. As a Group, You Can Move Mountains, And Who Knows, We may Just Do That  ;)

Edited by AnarchistRise

Huge dirt pyramid!

_

_/  \_

_/        \_

_/              \_

/__________\

^ My plans for the project. As you can see, I put a lot of time/effort into it, so please consider it :D

Real plans though would be to construct it with say 40 slope, then a flat tile, then 40 slope, etc. Instead of just a single 300 dirt straight up wall. This way, horses could scale it and you can build it as high as you plan for. Only problem I can see with this is it would require an insane amount of dirt as it gets exponentially more "expensive" each layer you add. Haven't tested anything out before, so not sure how steep to make each "step" in the pyramid.

Not sure how to go about planning it, but such a thing could be made easier and faster to build if you dug down to rock at the outer edges and raised from there, giving you dirt for the structure and adding height to it while digging down. Either that, or find a small mountain, carve out the require proportions, drop some dirt on and build from there. This too would save dirt, although would require a specific little mound to start on.

If going with the building it over rock method, you could leave a rock tile exposed and create a burial chamber inside it too! :D

Edited by Outlaw

with the addition of concrete now how about huge ROCK pyramid, cause dirt pyramid is so common lol..  :P

Edited by rosedragon

Get to work making some concrete Rose and get this started :D

Come to Epic and you will never be in want of something interesting to do! :)

• Like 1

Get to work making some concrete Rose and get this started :D

I rather make pyramid of corpses..