Sign in to follow this  
kajmir

After 46 Epsiodes Of Friends, I Got Ideas.

Protunia needs more respect because a lot of the ideas posted in this forum are just as stupid as he suggests they are.

So I think we should have Protunia as a God, I'd pray to him. He could be more evil then Libia but he is still more intelligent then well most of the people posting...or even talking.

I also think we should have teddies bears and Protunia dolls to cuddle with before logging off into a bed for a further 5 minutes per 1 hour sleep bonus gain. Who doesn't sleep better with cuddling, YOU ALL DO.

I also think we should have Protunia Avatars that kill with a huge agro range to remind you that you are LESS THEN HIM.

And I still think we should have the ability for clam digging and clam chowder, because Protunia would prolly like that too.

I also believe that Aetherwalker is smarter then most of us and should also be shown the proper respect, with his own fashion line of tabard. I suggest a bright paisley. Ok Aether doesn't like that so we are going with tartan, suck it up.

And I think we should all have to pray to him twice per day or risk being killing by a Champion Smurf of Death. Looks JUST like a smurf....but it's a  champion so it can REALLY hurt the disobedient and ignorant.

Battlepants is exempt from all this, because he is also above most players. A few others are too, but I'm too tired to list your names so "hugs".

Edited by kajmir

I don't even like paisley

EDIT: You have just recieved the title 'Gargamel'

Edited by Aetherwalker

And there I was thinking this was going to be an idea for an in-game TV which you could watch you-tube videos on while you're grinding/mining/whatever...

• Like 2