Sign in to follow this  
Gone420

Remove Cooldown From Aosp/wa

Or you can increase the cool downs and make them rare in pvp

Because rare armor/gear etc is really rare in pvp?  No, people will take the extra time for that better gear, and they will for better casts so they can be better

It's pretty much a requirement if it's there at all.  Making it harder for new people just promotes gaps between new and old.

• Like 2

Bump: this is *already* limited by Favor....the cooldown is arbitrary, meddlesome and non-value add

Cooldowns won't make them worth less. WoA has no cooldown and has the same price as CoC or AoSP. The developers can't make changes to the game based on a *simulated* economy.

It has always seemed off to me that enchantments that have nothing to do with fighting have a cooldown.

+1

As far as the grinding argument goes: Apart from the fact that casting on tools doesn't give very good skill it's not like it would benefit a certain group of priests, all priests would benefit from it.

• Like 1

We are already limited by favor costs, having to sacrifice ridicoulous amounts of locks, and the fact that enchanting is a complete RNG. No need to throw on some cooldown.

+1

• Like 1

Not actually bumping this, definitely not a bump...

Just asking why this is not implemented yet?

• Like 2

Bump. Please pay some attention to this thread. This would make replacing PvP gear easier, thereby decreasing the delay between death and PvP readiness.

Imagine a Wurm where priests are not shackled to their altars, but instead can enchant as they please rather than spending days to enchant a set of gear

• Like 1

Bump for a good idea being ignored by devs since it wasn't emailed or sent in an IRC PM to Rolf.

Seriously, pay some attention to the suggestions thread or just remove it. I doubt this thread even gets read at all.

Hit up Rolf on IRC right after he wakes up. Seems to be the best way to get ideas across. He may have a personal reason for keeping the cooldowns on though, who knows. He'll be like "I understand the demand but I just don't think it's a good idea to remove cooldowns at this time."

Bump for a good idea being ignored by devs since it wasn't emailed or sent in an IRC PM to Rolf.

I was wondering this last few days, is IRC such an important thing and am I mission stuff by not being there?